No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Regrets That He Never Faced Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim cannonball iron head Bradley was an average boxer period

Tim bald bradley was a good average boxer who did well and fought hard but was far from being a great fighter. Nice guy and respectful.

Comment

Bradley could have fought Thurman, Khan, or even Maidana. Mayweather was the money fight but he would have lost. We didn't need to see him against Pacquiao 3 times. The Provodnikov fight was telling on just how good he was. There's no way he should've been in a life or death fight with Provodnikov.

Comment

So if Bradley comes back in two years are y'all gonna say he ducked the ww division when it was getting hot?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Bradley could have fought Thurman, Khan, or even Maidana. Mayweather was the money fight but he would have lost. We didn't need to see him against Pacquiao 3 times. The Provodnikov fight was telling on just how good he was. There's no way he should've been in a life or death fight with Provodnikov.
          he fought that fight with his heart not his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
            Tim bald bradley was a good average boxer who did well and fought hard but was far from being a great fighter. Nice guy and respectful.
            Lmao @ cannonball ironhead!

Can't deny it, Desert Storm has one helluva cranium on him!

Comment

'Mayweather mentioned Bradley as a potential opponent on more than one occasion, but the contest never came together because Floyd refused to do any business with Bradley's promoter, Top Rank, who signed the fighter in 2011.'

B.S.! It wasn't really about Top Rank and Arum, as Mayweather had no problem making the Pacquiao fight. Bradley was a high risk fight. It wasn't low reward in terms of money, because Mayweather always gets paid and Bradley has only lost to Manny. He even edged out a win against him in their first meeting. Timmy had a way of making good fighters look bad and Floyd wanted none of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                While Tim definitely isn't as good of a boxer, he had other attributes to trouble Floyd like a good inside game. Plus he's bigger than him, so I'd have loved to see if he could trap Floyd on the ropes and work. I think it would have been about as competitive as the Cotto fight.
                Bigger? Bradley is giving up several inches to Mayweather and has never fought any fighter who was a true JMW. What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  when??? care to post a link? the mayweathers never mention bradley as an opponent or acknowledge him. maybe its because pac fought him first but the mayweathers never spoke on bradley. only time they did is to down play him.
                  How about you look it up? I already know the truth. When I'm curious about something, I google it. I don't ask someone else to do it for me. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Mayweather never mentioned Bradley as a potential opponent. He was too busy picking up easy pay days against B-raters like Ortiz and Guerrero. He thought Maidana was going to be another flat-footed pushover, and that backfired in their first fight. He "adjusted" by running, clinching and crying to he ref in the rematch. Bradley would have taken the fight to him. Not a foregone conclusion that Mayweather wins.
                    Wtf are you talking about? Bradley's resume doesn't have anything on it that would suggest he'd be competitive with Floyd. Dude was too small and way too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      'Mayweather mentioned Bradley as a potential opponent on more than one occasion, but the contest never came together because Floyd refused to do any business with Bradley's promoter, Top Rank, who signed the fighter in 2011.'

B.S.! It wasn't really about Top Rank and Arum, as Mayweather had no problem making the Pacquiao fight. Bradley was a high risk fight. It wasn't low reward in terms of money, because Mayweather always gets paid and Bradley has only lost to Manny. He even edged out a win against him in their first meeting. Timmy had a way of making good fighters look bad and Floyd wanted none of it.
                      You guys are delusional. Tim couldn't beat any guy at WW that's ranked in the top 10 at WW right now. He lived off of the TR train of 140 lbers bejng passed off as WWs.

Yes he beat JMM, but again that was another small guy who had no business at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X