Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Announces His Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only person this guy has to thank, not his wife, not Pacquiao, not Joel Diaz, not teddy atlas , not his fans, the only person he has to thank is Bob arum, for putting him in 3 times against Pacquiao and making him a millionaire, Bob arum didn't do it because he thought Tim could beat Pacquiao or because he wanted to give Tim a chance , he did it because he wanted to keep all matches in-house...like he still does now, so thank nobody but Bob arum, tim, hopefully he follows your steps and also retires

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
      The only person this guy has to thank, not his wife, not Pacquiao, not Joel Diaz, not teddy atlas , not his fans, the only person he has to thank is Bob arum, for putting him in 3 times against Pacquiao and making him a millionaire, Bob arum didn't do it because he thought Tim could beat Pacquiao or because he wanted to give Tim a chance , he did it because he wanted to keep all matches in-house...like he still does now, so thank nobody but Bob arum, tim, hopefully he follows your steps and also retires
      True

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Stfu u fat key bord warrior. Lets see a pic of u.

Ur a b#tch and a troll. Go hide behind a keyboars while these guys fight for real.

Why don't u do it. Let's see how u look. Are you black or white? I feel ur a w#gger for some reason. Am I right?
        Robbie Barrett Is a worthless fu*king waste and probably the worst poster on this board. I have yet to see one valid credible post by this piece of trash. If you look at his post history It Is strictly criticizing almost every fighter In every discussion other than Mayweather. When It comes to Floyd he makes threads trying to convince people on the board that Floyd can read. Their Is not a credible member on this board who can truthfully claim that Bradley ducked other fighters and didn't make every effort to give the people 100% In each and every one of his fights. If Bradley ducked fighters, so did Floyd, so this scumbag has no room to trash other fighters while defending a guy that has retired 3-4 times In a 23 year career.
        Last edited by ironmt; 08-06-2017, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Enjoy your retirement champ.

Comment

I was surprised he got the decision against Witter way back when. The knockdown did it.

Comment

Glad he got those Pac fights...He deserved the paydays. He has a really good career.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                I was surprised he got the decision against Witter way back when. The knockdown did it.
                He won practically all the rounds...first time I saw him fight

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
                  He won practically all the rounds...first time I saw him fight

Haha, Bradley won all the rounds?

Comment

Now Bradley can have all the breakfast dates with Pacquiao. He was a puppet of Arum. Good riddance!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      Haha, Bradley won all the rounds?

damn I guess not lol...its been a while since I've seen that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X