Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: My Style of Fighting is Superior To Golovkin's Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Calm down. Conversate with people a little bit. You like Canelo. That's cool.
    I like boxing and I think Canelo is a better boxer than ggg and I think he will show it on sept 16. I like a lot of other boxers I'm a fan of the sport. Canelo not my favorite but I enjoy his fan friendly style.

Comment

Maybe he does have an exercise team. He's going up against a big man with known power and the increased focus in sparring may take precedence over running. In either case, he wears down after the 9th. If GGG applies constant pressure and Canelo can't stop him within 9, the odds may shift against him in the championship rounds.
      Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
      Don't believe everything you read. Canelo's training camp for GGG is all. SPEED/ENDURANCE.

If he's only running 30 mins a day, then he probably has longer sparring sessions than usual.

I bet Canelo has had an around the clock nutritionist and exercise science team in place since the fight was announced.

Comment

Your style is but is your punch many guys had better style than Marciano Frazier foreman Tyson if they land a bomb styles go out the window

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Im not making fun of him for his catchweights. Im making fin of him for having the record of most catchweights! But he young doe.
          How many of those CW's were for belts??

And you can't tell me the CW with Floyd didn't favor Floyd or even Cotto. It's not like he was brining someone down. He was bringing himself down. Dont you always say Canelo is like 215lbs??? Or some 180 sht??? Right Khan.

Comment

Canelo is an idiot if he thinks triple g is just a brawler

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              How many of those CW's were for belts??

And you can't tell me the CW with Floyd didn't favor Floyd or even Cotto. It's not like he was brining someone down. He was bringing himself down. Dont you always say Canelo is like 215lbs??? Or some 180 sht??? Right Khan.
              He has to pick a weight class not make one up just because hes some diva whos best wins are trout and a conterversial one with lara. Throw in oldass cotto and mosley in if u want as great wins

Comment

GGG didn't win hundreds of amateur fights by ko he can box when need be outjabbed Jacobs

Comment

Not as good a boxer as Canella but way harder puncher ggg woukd ko Cotto. And ggg can box when need Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    Ok boss,let me just throw some numbers at you. A 5 minute mile is a decent time for a highschool track runner,which canelo is not. In cross country,you are considered state, if not national level,if you can run 3 miles in 15 minutes. There's no way that canelo is running 6 5-minute miles back to back. Let's be fair to the guy and say that he runs 8 minute miles,and he's running about 3.5 miles a day.
                    He could definitely do better than an 8-minute mile. We ran 3 miles in 18 minutes playing d-3 soccer. I'm sure he could run a steady 6.5, but yeah that's not enough running.

Comment

It might be, but you don't hit has hard or have the chin.

Do you have the courage, the heart, the tactics, the discipline.

It is not all about skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X