Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers, trainers and forum members who jinx fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy McGirt in your corner in a big fight didn't have a great success rate last I checked.

And if Freddie predicts a KO for a fighter its for sure gonna have a poor success % on that KO prediction. I'm not even sure Freddie understands how the whole 12 round decision thing works exactly. Maybe he thinks you just fight til a KO happens like in the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Buddy McGirt in your corner in a big fight didn't have a great success rate last I checked.

And if Freddie predicts a KO for a fighter its for sure gonna have a poor success % on that KO prediction. I'm not even sure Freddie understands how the whole 12 round decision thing works exactly. Maybe he thinks you just fight til a KO happens like in the old days.
      Roach flip flopped sort of and possibly lifted the curse.

Comment

Not a trainer, but boxing commentator Jim Watts jinxed Amir Khan twice during the Maidana fight. It was uncanny.

He says it's the swings Amir he needs to be worried about and immediately Maidana lands a swing and then a few moments later he says, "I was just saying it's the swings he needs to" and boom Maidana lands again.

Also, in another previous fight, I can't remember which Jim says something about Khan's defence and then he gets KO, and Jim says "I hope I didn't jinx him".

Comment

Jeff Horn isn't gonna KO shit.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Hey dumb ass

I picked Canelo over Chavez Jr
            Andre Ward to Stop Kovalev

Today Im picking Horn KO of Manny before 5
            And Broner stopping Mike Garcia
            and Canelo beats GGG by late round stoppage

My hand is hot now

10 bucks says he goes 0-3 on these picks......

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              10 bucks says he goes 0-3 on these picks......
              I wish man

Comment

Broner and Canelo are gonna win!

Comment

Working...
                X