Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...............I missed the entire fight.

Comment

• Thank god it was a stoppage, those cards LMAO. The judges backed AJ either way!

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Wlad saying they have a rematch clause in the contract. I thought that only applied if AJ lost.
        Showtime said, they signed a 2 fight deal

Comment

• I think alot of people are overlooking something. AJ has just had his 19th fight. He was in with a motivated fighter who ruled the division for 10 years. Im pretty impresed with the guy to be honest, he passed a trial by fire with a cagey veteran who is huge and skilled. There arent alot of guys who have been HW champions that I think could have dealt with Klitchko in their 19th fight. HE will learn from this and I can almost gurantee you wont see him at 250lbs in a fight again. He should be fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
            Great fight, but a fight which was evidently ruined by a British stoppage, Brits need to cut out this crap that they always do.
            Huh stoppage was legit...I thought the fight would be stopped after the brutal 2nd knockdown in the 11th

Comment

• How much time was left in that round btw? I felt it wasn't a good stoppage because the last few punches were missing or grazing Wlad. Klitschko showed a lot of heart tonight, more than ever before. He didn't rely on the clinching.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewToBoxing8 View Post
                Thank god it was a stoppage, those cards LMAO. The judges backed AJ either way!
                What were the cards? Wlad was easily 3 rounds up.

Comment

• bad stoppage , boy the british crowd went dead quiet when aj got put on his ass hearn must have been ****ting himself , and of course now they are ranting aj is the goat again but he got exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Prime Fury schools AJ

Comment

• People should now give Fury the respect he deserves, we should all be thankful that we're in the presence of a guy with ATG potential. I hope the Gypsy King returns and rids the division of these pretenders and frauds.

Comment

Working...
                      X