No announcement yet.

Best CW of the past 10 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    He says replying twice & reeling off a list of Cw's..

What cheat?

Please include everything I said next time you quote me...and I'm having trouble understanding your oneliners...care to construct a decent sentence? Now here is just a sample of how dirty Glowaki is....he robbed the American Steve Cunningham of another CW title by blatantly breaking the rules over and over : headbutts, Elbows, Shoulder Bumps, Forearms I really never understood how boxingscene just stayed silent about this in the official RBR thread....and if you like more samples go there and you can find more of the gifs I shared.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Please include everything I said next time you quote me...and I'm having trouble understanding your oneliners...care to construct a decent sentence? Now here is just a sample of how dirty Glowaki is....he robbed the American Steve Cunningham of another CW title by blatantly breaking the rules over and over : headbutts, Elbows, Shoulder Bumps, Forearms I really never understood how boxingscene just stayed silent about this in the official RBR thread....and if you like more samples go there and you can find more of the gifs I shared.
      I had no idea he did the scoring! Other than the knockdowns early on USS did very well! He was out gunned for the rest of it though!

As for dirty boxing i bet you have never once pointed out the antics of a Ward or a Hopkins have you?

Comment

Im not even thinking about this weight class.
        But you're already onto your second page here, posting Gifs & giving incites into CW fights you have watched. Why are you thinking about Cruiserweight so much eh? Eh 1hourrun? Did you just feel the need to dog on some euros again because the blacker presence is lacking a little at CW & most of them are getting beat up by Euro CW's? Big Euro presence dismiss it..

Fool.

Comment

I had no idea he did the scoring! Other than the knockdowns early on USS did very well! He was out gunned for the rest of it though!

As for dirty boxing i bet you have never once pointed out the antics of a Ward or a Hopkins have you?
          Its a term everyone around boxingscene understands thats the same as saying if someone took peds ( cheated ) he robbed his opponent. Now I am very hurt by your assumptions ; I have acknowledged that both Ward and Bernard have been dirty in the past....however Ward was only retaliating in most instances -- he was forced too just like no one could fault Steve Cunningham if he decided to be dirty against Glowaki ; perhaps that would of made things even. The Americans are just victim of circumstance and held to higher standards for our excellence in sports.

Comment

Don't cry.
            talent wise, Id say haye beats em all, Huck has the best resume

yo.....so you got you a piece of that brown sugar, nothing like it...digging the avi

Comment

But you're already onto your second page here, posting Gifs & giving incites into CW fights you have watched. Why are you thinking about Cruiserweight so much eh? Eh 1hourrun? Did you just feel the need to dog on some euros again because the blacker presence is lacking a little at CW & most of them are getting beat up by Euro CW's? Big Euro presence dismiss it..

Fool.
              I think you are threatened by my presence and my vast knowledge of the sport along with clear visible irrefutable evidence submitted. I will leave you alone now. Another win for 1hourRun!

Comment

sometimes the fights are fun because of hte contact and punching power, but cruiserweights usually suck.

bunch of blown up LHWs and big guys who aren't good enough to make 5X the money at HW.

Comment

Its a term everyone around boxingscene understands thats the same as saying if someone took peds ( cheated ) he robbed his opponent. Now I am very hurt by your assumptions ; I have acknowledged that both Ward and Bernard have been dirty in the past....however Ward was only retaliating in most instances -- he was forced too just like no one could fault Steve Cunningham if he decided to be dirty against Glowaki ; perhaps that would of made things even. The Americans are just victim of circumstance and held to higher standards for our excellence in sports.
                  Are you saying Ward opponents are to blame for his headbutts & antics?

Comment

I think you are threatened by my presence and my vast knowledge of the sport along with clear visible irrefutable evidence submitted. I will leave you alone now. Another win for 1hourRun!
                    I accept your surrender.

Comment

I got haye personally

Comment

Working...
                      X