Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hired a black guy today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have to go out of your way to explain that you're not a racist then you probably are a racist

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      If you have to go out of your way to explain that you're not a racist then you probably are a racist
      Well then **** off.... I do see your point, I would probably say the same, but this isn't the case

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Well **** off then... How stupid are you,,, like I'm going to parade some employee out on the Internet by posting pics.... If you know me at all as a poster you would know that I rarely if ever talk or post about my personal life I just felt the need becaise I was unfairly labeled a racist by a douche poster..

If you really want to see for yourself, come to peoria illinois, peoria atheletic club on Main Street by bradley university or peoria muy thai at crossfit 309... Easy places to find, I train, spar and compete for there, so stop on by and I will show you some pics... Where you at?
        Can I also have your full name, credit card number, expiration date, and security code along with your social? I just want to verify that you are who you say you are, and that you are where you say you are...

Comment

It's like LoadedWraps making all these posts about being straight we all know what's going on ...

Comment

This black guy probably has a strong libido with all that ambitiousness, he will probably T-bone your wife/gf/ the girl you like and masturbate to

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Liar, post some pictures of said black guy as proof....
              Better yet post a pic of his cawk. The nsb way. Then I'll believe op

Comment

****ing race traitor... LOL jk.

But this thread reeks of "How can i be a racist, one of my best friends is black" type of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Can I also have your full name, credit card number, expiration date, and security code along with your social? I just want to verify that you are who you say you are, and that you are where you say you are...
                  Just come to any of the places I named and ask for adam... Where u at?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    It's like LoadedWraps making all these posts about being straight we all know what's going on ...
                    Nothing is "going on"

I just posted alittle story that has occurred over the past few days.. No ulterior motive... I'm pretty crystal clear in my opening post,, no hidden agenda

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                      ****ing race traitor... LOL jk.

But this thread reeks of "How can i be a racist, one of my best friends is black" type of posts.
                      Maybe it does,,,, I have been drinking, it's Memorial Day, but felt like expressing myself because a douche tried to label me racist today.... I'm not going to let that slide

Comment

Working...
                      X