Donaire hype job? Fighter of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez....or Victor Ortiz.

Comment

How is it a hype job when he's actually beaten the likes of Darchinyan and Montiel before he got the recognition? And yeah, Donaire is very deserving of the FOTY award. Wins from WV2, Mathebula, Nishioka & Arce sounds good to me considering Donaire is the one coming up in weight. Easy choice.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
        ^Angry Rigo fan.

NOPE...only writing my opinion as asked for the thread creator....

Comment

Originally posted by ASR10 View Post
          Ok, I THINK DONAIRE IS A TALENTED FIGHTER!

if any of you have him on facebook, the guy BRAGS about how much testing he does and how he deserves to be fighter of the year because of that. Yea hes fought 5 times this year, who?...... BUMS and a fading, burnt out, ARCE. DANNY GARCIA on the other hand has fought way better opponents, destroyed amir khan and erik morales, yes morales was past his prime, but i havent seen donaire fight ANY fighter at this level.

whats my point?..... donaire is being overhyped and DANNY GARCIA deserves F.O.T.Y

whos with me on this?
          Gurerro who came up two weight classes to become a welterweight champ is more deserving of the win than Garcia but Donaire is the true clear winner here so stop hating.

Comment

Danny Garcia is not even in the top 3!! Win over a shot Morales? Pac already retired Morales in 2007! Hey it's 2012 already!!!

Win over Pac's sparring partner enough to be FOTY?? Not a chance!!

Donaire take this!! Runner up is JMM!

Comment

You got to wonder, of the four people Donaire faced how come two of them retired immediately after? Maybe they were faded and just fighting for duh monays?

Knock those two out and you have Mathebula and WV2.
              WV2 all props awesome fight.
              Mathebula? hmmmm pretty bad fight, I remember he almost tripped over himself throwing a punch. 4 fights, 1 good one, fighter of the year? nahh

Plus his hair line is receding.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                nonito should be the FOTY ...2 wins over faded morales and a khan ko for garcia worth foty? HELL nahhh.....
                Guys don't let this East Side Boxing troll jump on Nonito's bandwagon, lmfao! He's been humiliated on every site that he's tried to post on defending Pac lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Guys don't let this East Side Boxing troll jump on Nonito's bandwagon, lmfao! He's been humiliated on every site that he's tried to post on defending Pac lol.
                  guys , dont let this guy into nonito's band wagon , he'd influence you into sucking dicks like he does with floyd....

Comment

I disagree with you. Garcia just hit the big time with his KO over glass jawed Khan. Donaire has been fighting and knocking out the best fighters that dared to fight him for many years. His record is far better than Garcia's and he is the opposite of a hype job. He deserves fighter of the year in my opinion. Only Marquez might beat him for fighter of the year. I'll bet you Garcia won't get fighter of the year from any group.

Comment

Nonito got this! Fuk the haters!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X