Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko sparring with Dennis Lebedev for his fight with Dan Henderson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor Emelianenko sparring with Dennis Lebedev for his fight with Dan Henderson

Looked like Lebedev was taking it easy on him... Maybe Lebedev was more concerned with what would happen when they took the gloves off lol

But I wonder why he's sparring with a south paw when henderson fights conventional? Doesn't make sense....

Comment

Honest to God, I never thought Fedor's face would heal from that beating he took in his last fight against that guy with the giant head, Fedor looked more like he was involved in combat trench warfare against the Germans than in a sporting fight, BRUTAL!

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
        Honest to God, I never thought Fedor's face would heal from that beating he took in his last fight against that guy with the giant head, Fedor looked more like he was involved in combat trench warfare against the Germans than in a sporting fight, BRUTAL!
        He does train the Russian National Army I believe lol. But for the sport sake, Fedor is getting older and guys today are just more well rounded. But in the street, I would NEVER **** with the likes of Fedor or Ras Butten lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Looked like Lebedev was taking it easy on him... Maybe Lebedev was more concerned with what would happen when they took the gloves off lol

But I wonder why he's sparring with a south paw when henderson fights conventional? Doesn't make sense....
          I don't understand that either .............

Comment

Fedor has pretty good hands considering boxing is his forte'.

Comment

Thanks go Fedor!

Comment

Working...
              X