Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Wanted To Show I Can Box Against Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Wanted To Show I Can Box Against Parker

Anthony Joshua wasn't at all disappointed about going the distance for the first time as a pro in his last fight. The gigantic knockout artist took some criticism for not fighting more aggressively against previously unbeaten Joseph Parker in that 12-round heavyweight title unification fight. Joshua was intent, though, to show he could do more than knock out opponents when he squared off with New Zealand's Parker on March 31 at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When Floyd fights that way he's "schooling" his opponents. Joshua does it and it's a lackluster performance. Got it!

Comment

Joshua is the king of boxing, his style is underrated. he stops Wilder easily when the fight finally happens.

Comment

Not sure that he really showed that. He looked like his boxing has declined somehow.

Comment

He now wants to see if he can duck wilder till he's not as much of a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Not sure that he really showed that. He looked like his boxing has declined somehow.
            Yes, he's not a good boxer.

Comment

It was incredible how he shut out Parker completely.

Still, he had the opportunity to take some risks and put on a show, and he didn't take it.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                When Floyd fights that way he's "schooling" his opponents. Joshua does it and it's a lackluster performance. Got it!
                Exactly that. Why should a great boxer be a KO artist?

Comment

the rounds were good, he got the job done in a convincing fashion too.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X