Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG After The The Canelo Looking In Real Bad Shape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    WTF?

Comment

This **** is way funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        I really wanted to hear what he had to say in the post-fight interview and wanted to see if he'd ask for a third fight. When he stormed off I don't think it was out of anger, but embarrassment and not being able to explain why he lost after Canelo did what they asked him to do, he couldn't accuse Canelo of "running" - he really didn't have to feel ashamed, though, it was a brilliant fight.
        He was getting back down and stalked. For the second time he couldn't hurt or consistently land any big clean shots. His trainer flat out told him in the fight you losing and he couldn't use the bogus excuse well he's running this time. So GGG himself ran from the interview. I give Able credit because he did his interviews stood up and took it like a man.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-17-2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

lmfao this is the one right here! TOO FUNNY.

Comment

cue the lil g gggroupies saying its just the "lighting"

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              I really wanted to hear what he had to say in the post-fight interview and wanted to see if he'd ask for a third fight. When he stormed off I don't think it was out of anger, but embarrassment and not being able to explain why he lost after Canelo did what they asked him to do, he couldn't accuse Canelo of "running" - he really didn't have to feel ashamed, though, it was a brilliant fight.
              Dude he was at the post fight conference and did interviews

Comment

Every second a fighter is on the world stage, they reveal who they are.

Last saturday, Ginger showed everyone how big his balls were, and Golovkin acted like a punk.

After all his talk about knocking Canelo out, he was the one moving backwards. Then he stormed out like a bltch blaming the judges for his loss when it was his own damn fault. The W was there for the taking and he couldn't step up.

Canelo stepped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  cue the lil g gggroupies saying its just the "lighting"
                  Yup GGG fangirls already using this excuse lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

Gold Jerry Gold!

Comment

Working...