Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NSB Poll - Canelo vs. GGG 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Canelo winning 7-5. It’s the first half of the fight that gave Canelo the fight to me. GGG came on very strong though where I had him winning the last 4 rounds. I think a draw or 7-5 GGG are respectable scores too. I feel if they gave Canelo this one that GGG should have got the decision in the first fight though.

Comment

I voted Draw, because either side could have won and it would have been reasonable (until I watch the fight again anyways).

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Popularity contest poll. Means nothing.
      This is ironic.

Anyone remember when posters like this dude ran around screaming, "Mr. 97k"? "Canelo A-side doe", etc.

Comment

7-5 Cinnamon

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Golovkin is only winning the poll because this forum is filled with kazakhs & has no mexicans

Comment

Still gotta say I'm impressed with Canelo. He's clearly elite. I just don't think he did enough either fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              I voted Draw, because either side could have won and it would have been reasonable (until I watch the fight again anyways).

This is ironic.

Anyone remember when posters like this dude ran around screaming, "Mr. 97k"? "Canelo A-side doe", etc.
              And? This forum Golovkin is more popular. Go on a mexican forum and Canelo will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Still gotta say I'm impressed with Canelo. He's clearly elite. I just don't think he did enough either fight.
                Hey, he backed up GGG for half the fight, that's the new narrative for Canelo getting the nod.

Using that logic, GGG should have won last fight at least 10-2, but to hell with logic.

Flip flopping weekly...

But lil'G tards have no logic, only Ginger fans.

Comment

*biased (nothing personal)

Comment

50-40-10

Not quite the result I would've guessed

Comment

7-5 canelo.

Anyone calling it a robbery is an idiot and a wannabe eastern euro

Comment

Working...
                      X