Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still believe there will be a Wilder Fury fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still believe there will be a Wilder Fury fight?

It's been almost a month and there is no fight date, venue, contract, under-card or any kind of announcement other than "something coming next week". Both Fury and Wilder have gone silent, other than the occasional bashing of Hearn and Joshua that is. I'd like to see this fight as much as anyone else but November is out of the question and December is becoming a stretch too. For a fight that was "99.9% done" it sure hasn't progressed much at all. All of the arenas are getting filled with other events and I doubt they will put on a fight on Christmas or New Years Eve. Do you think the fight goes ahead or were they pulling a prank this entire time?
    Yes It's on like Donkey Kong
    44.12%
    No, they were trolling
    29.41%
    Yes, but it happens early next year
    19.12%
    No because Fury will pull out with a fake injury
    7.35%

Its gone too far for it not to happen, both will never hear the end of it. Think its been pushed into December. Doesnt really matter if nothings official yet as long as theyre training for it.

Comment

Meh, who cares anymore?

Comment

Not this year, it will be conveniently pushed back, 'oh we couldn't get the venue in time' or some ****

Comment

Didn’t they preview their all access show after the porter and Garcia fight ?? Or was I dreaming ?

Comment

They will announce it this week or next week

Comment

I think they both talked too much before actually sitting down and making the fight first. Had they made the fight first, neither would have had to make any noise. The fight would have sold itself. But they both ran around yelling and posturing with no forward progress on negotiations. All while saying that this is "the biggest fight in heavyweight history". That makes twice this year that Wilder has forgotten his pen. I predict that the fight will fall apart one way or another and that they both will fight a bum. Fury will fight a domestic level UK bum and Wilder will avoid Whyte and probably Breazeale too. He's screwed though because the only other guy that he could fight is Kownacki and Kownacki would bust him up hahaha.

Comment

PBC hasn't released their fall schedule yet. It's nothing to worry about yet.

Comment

I have full faith in Fury. He has gypsy honour.

Comment

They will be waiting until week of Povetkin va Joshua for maximum exposure on announcement

Comment

Working...
                    X