No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte vs Kubrat Pulev possible for July 21st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte vs Kubrat Pulev possible for July 21st

At the O2 arena. How did Dillian Shyte become a draw?

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    At the O2 arena. How did Dillian Shyte become a draw?
    Eddie Hearn propping him up for a month as AJ's gatekeeper made the public think he's better than he is.

Plus, a lot of people (casuals) were upping his KO over Browne like it was a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Eddie Hearn propping him up for a month as AJ's gatekeeper made the public think he's better than he is.

Plus, a lot of people (casuals) were upping his KO over Browne like it was a competitive fight.
      They watch anything in the UK. Darts tournaments sell out arenas over there.

Comment

Fight won’t be that date. Middle of the World Cup, Eddie will only arrange a fight on a date in July if it doesn’t clash with the World Cup - otherwise would obviously lose so many viewers

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Fight won’t be that date. Middle of the World Cup, Eddie will only arrange a fight on a date in July if it doesn’t clash with the World Cup - otherwise would obviously lose so many viewers
          Cool. I don't want to see Whyte succeed in life.

Comment

I quite like that fight. I'm interested in seeing how Whyte get's on as he steps up in opposition. I think this is a tough fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              World Cup finishes the weekend before

Comment

Unless Pulev has really lost a lot, he should win it going away.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Unless Pulev has really lost a lot, he should win it going away.
                  I really hope so

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

It wasn't competitive bc Whyte didnt let it be .

Wouldnt the casuals you refer to be the ones who picked Browne to win ?

Comment

Working...
                    X