Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's next in line to be a mainstream star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's next in line to be a mainstream star?

Who do you think, now that the mainstream stars are retired? Thoughts?

Lomachenko for sure, possibly Michael Conlan in time

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
      Who do you think, now that the mainstream stars are retired? Thoughts?
      It’s tough man, Canelo is the only guy who’s a bonafied mainstream star ATM.

AJ obviously has potential. The AJ/Wilder winner could become a mega star IMO

Crawford/Spence/Thurman all have potential if they get bigger fights/fight more often

Loma and Mikey Garcia are the only other guys who I could see becoming mainstream

It’s hard to predict though tbh who would’ve said Canelo would be the biggest star in boxing 8-10 years ago?

Comment

Lomachenko and Crawford

Comment

Errol spence, ancajas, usyk, crawford, lomachenko, if he turns pro yelluesenov wrong spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Crawford/Spence/Thurman all have potential if they get bigger fights/fight more often

Loma and Mikey Garcia are the only other guys who I could see becoming mainstream

It’s hard to predict though tbh who would’ve said Canelo would be the biggest star in boxing 8-10 years ago?
            You really think Canelo is mainstream? Biggest star, sure but I nevet considered him mainstream. I always thought mainstream was doing talk shows, big endorsements, or more in the public eye in general. I think Canelo's lack of English is hindering his mainstream status imo.

Comment

Wilder is only us guy with a chance because of his personality

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Agree 1000% about winner of Joshua v Wilder that could be so HUGE for boxing.Can just imagine how much that could be promoted to the casuals.They LOVE a monster heavy champ.(esp undisputed)I mean 59-0 58kos The winner and maybe the loser become huge and boxing will piggyback off of it.And if somone would start promoting Spence,Thruman that SHOULD be huge but I have my doulbs about that 1.

Comment

Canelo and AJ are the biggest stars in Boxing right now.

After them it's hard to say, Loma and GGG I suppose.

I can't see another Mayweather or Pacquiao type star for another 15-20 years.

Comment

Tank Davis is already trending that way. Huge social media following.

Comment

Working...
                    X