Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    No Lara?! WTF?!
    Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    "I thought, why not list who we all think are the top 10 mws of the last 15 years. So here's mine"..........
    I was answering SOULSURVIVERS post using 15 years as a time duration.
    Ray
    This was from last year, so 15 years would be from 2000-2015. Even if you're counting from 2001 on wards he has had 10 middleweight fights and gone 8-2, with 2 wins over HOFers and p4p entrants of his generation.

Plus this makes no sense, "Well lets see he last fought at 160 over 15 years ago. He had three fights then and he lost TWO of the three!" WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      What are you talking about? You mad because I share my opinion, well it's a ****ing forum.. Go start a blog if you want to talk boxing by yourself

How dare I say "well I think" when giving my opinion.. Only a bytch would get mad at that
      wtf does your opinion or anyone elses matter if you're not going to use any facts to back it up?

GGG is number 2 because you think he would beat Martinez, that's the only criteria that matters? You don't think opponents and achievements matter? gtfo with that primary school bull**** of "oh well I have opinions and they matter". No they don't.

Comment

Working...
      X