Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can BOB ARUM say they want a fight with Floyd..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because there is no winning solution for Arum, Arum likes to come out ahead in any scenario and there is literally zero likelihood that he wins.

Manny wins, what is left for him in the sport. Nothing so Arum looses his prized asset for a short term gain~

Floyd wins, the guy he hates most gets minted and all the shit he has talked in the past looks even more foolish than it already does. Plus Manny would be greatly reduced in terms of earning power if he even decides to fight on.

SO Arum claims to want a fight and act as if because people eat his garbage up and love to blame Floyd~ but he doesn't truly want it, only simpletons don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Although your statement does make a lot of sence it doesnt apply when you have the biggest name in the sport
      especially for Floyd. We as true boxing fans will think more of him if he truly challenges himself and ends up losing however he can no longer market the undefeated record
      as for pac bob knows that once he loses he will retire period and focus on his political career. that being said bob doesnt want his biggest cash cow cashing out. He wants to milk the cow for all it can give. Why put Pac in against a serious threat and miss out on the chance to get an easy 10-20mil a year from him
      as for me I say make it happen now and if they are competitive then we can see a real trilogy over 18 months and they both make a shi t load of money over it and ride off into the sunset right?
      But would you rather have 1000 bucks now for one shot or the uncertainty of even getting 1000 bucks in two to three shots later?

This megafight is probably equivalent to three fights for Pac in terms of money. It's the same thing for Arum. The old man will probably announce retirement any time soon and transfer the reins over to his stepson.

You guys defending Floyd is just too much to bear sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        But would you rather have 1000 bucks now for one shot or the uncertainty of even getting 1000 bucks in two to three shots later?

This megafight is probably equivalent to three fights for Pac in terms of money. It's the same thing with Arum. The old man will probably announce retirement any time soon and transfer the reins over to his stepson.

Arum always has an angle and over looking that is letting him get over on you. If you want to play the part of the fool that is on you but don't go around talking down to others~ because you have no place on a pedestal~

Arum has always took the long con approach, he gets his money from nickle and dimming a guy to death in any one fight even a big one he only make so much but over the long term he can bank much more specifically if he doesn't have to work with other promoter or people that actually ask important questions~

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
          Arum don't want the fight.. I've been saying it for years

Floyd also doesnt want the fight.. Floyd is a known ducker...

Comment

Floyd is screwing you folks. Arum has nothing to do with Floyd`s fear.
            Fear of losing. Time to wake up.

Comment

This megafight is probably equivalent to three fights for Pac in terms of money. It's the same thing for Arum. The old man will probably announce retirement any time soon and transfer the reins over to his stepson.

goodpost however please read my first post
              im not defending floyd at all
              im specifically talking about Arum and his comments
              if you want to talk about floyd and his comments please feel free to start another thread

Comment

i think both fighters want the fight. i dont think arum wants the fight

Comment

Floyd is screwing you folks. Arum has nothing to do with Floyd`s fear.
                  Fear of losing. Time to wake up.

Joe my man
                  you are not getting it
                  Arum has the power to get a signed contract by manny agreeing to all of floyds diva demands and put him in a corner so to speak and see what floyd has to say
                  and i bet floyd will come up with some bull sh it and look like a punk but at least there will be physical evidence of it not just he said she said
                  are you with me on this?

Comment

Arum is screwing you folks. Floyd has little to do with Arum`s fear.
                    Fear of losing his main cash source. Time to wake up.
                    Fixed it for accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Joe my man
                      you are not getting it
                      Arum has the power to get a signed contract by manny agreeing to all of floyds diva demands and put him in a corner so to speak and see what floyd has to say
                      and i bet floyd will come up with some bull sh it and look like a punk but at least there will be physical evidence of it not just he said she said
                      are you with me on this?
                      Give Floyd an offer he can't refuse and the fight gets made~ Arum continues to give him bullshit offers he will never accepts.

I see you are big believer in past Arum bullshit spin, so why are you asking questions now~

Comment

Working...
                      X