Comment

Is DAZN available in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
        Yes. It launched on September 10

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
          If WBSS is soo good why isn't it being shown in the states?
          It is being shown in the states...on DAZN you f#cking dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            WBSS is the only reason I'm getting DAZN.

I hadn't realized Season 2 started so early. I was going to save my free month for the start of that (and screw the AJ/Pov fight) but it's only one week difference...
            Same. I like what Hearn has done in the UK, but he's got a sh^tshow of US fighters overall thus far. I mean they don't suck, but I'm not very invested in any of them & don't expect to be.

I do like the Usyk pickup, but thats not gonna help him with most US fans I don't think. I am looking forward to the BJS vs Andrade fight, but there isn't much that Hearn is doing on DAZN that I'm looking forward to yet. Hopefully he can make some good fights & sign up some better US cats.

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
              No, it isn't

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                If WBSS is soo good why isn't it being shown in the states? Because its not worthy. Nobody wants to see that trash.
                WBSS is the best thing that's happened to boxing in years.

Lay off the drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The WBSS has mediocre fights?

YDKSAB if you think that.
                  You mean Cruiserweights 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Problem with WBSS for the American market is it’s basically Euro guys no one but the hardest of hardcores has ever heard of. And what time are the fights in USA time?

No marketing is the big deal. You can’t sell most American fans on Euro fighters they’ve never heard of off just ‘well it’s a tournament.’

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                    You mean Cruiserweights 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Problem with WBSS for the American market is it’s basically Euro guys no one but the hardest of hardcores has ever heard of. And what time are the fights in USA time?

No marketing is the big deal. You can’t sell most American fans on Euro fighters they’ve never heard of off just ‘well it’s a tournament.’
                    I don't give a f#ck what they can sell doe. I'm in it for me lol. I'm a boxing fan unlike some of you cats here.

And the WBSS, all 3 tournaments this year, are high level events with I believe 13 of the 24 fighters involved being indie ranked in the top 10 by the transnational rankings. Sign me up for that sh^t if they are euro mfers or chinese mfers or w/e country mfers cuz as a boxing fan thats what I wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I don't give a f#ck what they can sell doe. I'm in it for me lol. I'm a boxing fan unlike some of you cats here.

And the WBSS, all 3 tournaments this year, are high level events with I believe 13 of the 24 fighters involved being indie ranked in the top 10 by the transnational rankings. Sign me up for that sh^t if they are euro mfers or chinese mfers or w/e country mfers cuz as a boxing fan thats what I wanna see.
                      Sure, a few hardcores are gonna sign up. But it has no broad appeal to the USA audience.

Comment

Working...
                      X