No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Possible Return: December 15 Reserved at MSG, MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Has he been ordered a mandatory? And if he has to fight a mandatory why it has to be December. Doesn't matter if he only fought once this year the issue is the quick turnaround to make a dec fight (less then 3 months away) he would have to be back in training camp in 1 month with a healing cut coming off a grueling fight. If you want a 3rd back to back war like fight it's going to be May not December it's that simple. Either a showcase in Dec before his may fight or no fight go straight to may. Stop being greedy dude gave you 2 GGG fights. Let's say he fights a mandatory on short rest and reopens the cut and then can't fight in May or is compromised for the real big fight? It would be stupid for what just to say hey I finally crossed fighting in MSG off my bucket list. lol

Canelo has proven he wont duck anybody but he doesn't have to fight them all back to back to back even on short rest. Nobody else is doing that.
    That's one on the reasons why GGG didnt want to fight Devrynchenko incase he got injured for the Canelo re-match and all you guys were throwing him to the dogs for it.
    I do agree he has to fight a Lemiux next if he has to fight and DLH gets greedy in insisting he does this.
    Imo he should take some time to rest afyer a war like that.
    I was just trying to make a point.
    I actually like Canelo as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Different situation.
      But yes GGG should have fought Devrychenko.
      But he didnt and you GGG fans gave him a pass.

Comment

That's one on the reasons why GGG didnt want to fight Devrynchenko incase he got injured for the Canelo re-match and all you guys were throwing him to the dogs for it.
        I do agree he has to fight a Lemiux next if he has to fight and DLH gets greedy in insisting he does this.
        Imo he should take dome time to rest afyer a war like that.
        Notice how GGG can fight 33 BUMS but Canelo cant even get a chance to fight a guy ranked #7??

Vanes UNRANKED at MW they all good.

Lemuix ranked #7. Boo, Boo Pednelo cant DO that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          But he didnt and you GGG fans gave him a pass.
          What do you do though?
          Stop supporting your man because of a fight you think he he should have taken instead of another.
          That's not how I roll because of the circumstances he was put in.

Comment

Notice how GGG can fight 33 BUMS but Canelo cant even get a chance to fight a guy ranked #7??

Vanes UNRANKED at MW they all good.

Lemuix ranked #7. Boo, Boo Pednelo cant DO that!!!
            So you think he should of gone to war with Devrychenko before the Canelo fight risking all that money and legacy.
            What would you do in that situation??

Comment

Imo he should take some time to rest afyer a war like that.
              GGG resume is shyt all he does is fight bums canelo has already fought everybody fans have asked him too and taken tons of risky fights and moved up and down weight classes. And from may to Sept you have 4+ months after 8 months without fighting. Canelo has less then then 3 months and already has a cut and coming off a war let's be reasonable it's not the same.

We know canelo fights the best GGG has been a dumpster diver his entire career.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-19-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

So you think he should of gone to war with Devrychenko before the Canelo fight risking all that money and legacy.
                What would you do in that situation??
                The same. And I agree he should just rest and heal until Cinco De Mayo. Then fight GGG or Charlo.

Personally I think they should take a fight off from each other.

GGG fights Andrade/Saunders winner for the WBO or Sergiy/Jacobs for IBF belt.

Canelo vs. Charlo in Texas.

If both win. Sept. for all 4 belts (Ring, Wbc, WBA, And what GGG brings). GGG needs a belt or I dont see GGG getting close to 45% again with no belt.

Comment

The same. And I agree he should just rest and heal until Cinco De Mayo. Then fight GGG or Charlo.

Personally I think they should take a fight off from each other.

GGG fights Andrade/Saunders winner for the WBO or Sergiy/Jacobs for IBF belt.

Canelo vs. Charlo in Texas.

If both win. Sept. for all 4 belts (Ring, Wbc, WBA, And what GGG brings). GGG needs a belt or I dont see GGG getting close to 45% again with no belt.
                  Personally i think hes done at 160.
                  He needs to move up to 168.
                  He's too slow for middleweight now and hes not getting any younger.
                  Canelo took his passion in this fight.
                  Imo.

Comment

not mad at a fight with David L

Comment

is 3 months enough time for his eye to heal 100%?

If so, Canelo should get a soft touch
                      it shouldn't be a PPV
                      Lemieux is a good option, since it's a safe bet for anyone who just stays on the outside.

Guys seem to forget this isn't pro wrestling where guys go into big fights every week lol

Comment

Working...
                      X