Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Atlantis real...was it found in West Africa??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Was Atlantis real...was it found in West Africa??!

Here it is, folks!!

I believe it was real. So did the Greeks. I believe dragons existed, Marco Polo encountered them when he was in China. As for its location, I don’t know.

Comment

The Amazons existed. They were likely a group of women warriors from Africa.

Comment

This dude finna find Wakanda soon *_*

that was hella interesting tho thumbs up

Comment

LOL the real wakanda is about to be uncovered!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The Amazons existed. They were likely a group of women warriors from Africa.
            I guess you didn't watch the video? Real or not, it was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              LOL the real wakanda is about to be uncovered!
              They about to know what's up!

Comment

Santorini Island actually has burried advanced technology. This place doesnt seem to have that and shows circles that are very similar to the area's impact craters like Aouelloul. Yes Africa has many stone rings that are obviously manmade but this is more natural microbial like. If Atlantis is surrounded by a plain, why does the video show this place to have a mountainous plateau right behind it? Is there actually a well at the center? I could go on and on. Dude needs to show more evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Santorini Island actually has burried advanced technology. This place doesnt seem to have that and shows circles that are very similar to the area's impact craters like Aouelloul. Yes Africa has many stone rings that are obviously manmade but this is more natural microbial like. If Atlantis is surrounded by a plain, why does the video show this place to have a mountainous plateau right behind it? Is there actually a well at the center? I could go on and on. Dude needs to show more evidence.
                  Dude is correlating the evidence with how Plato described it. I bet you didn't really watched the video? I don't believe Atlantis existed, but say i am wrong and it did, this is best theory/evidence so far.

Comment

Damn. So they had BBCs?

Comment

Working...
                    X