No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Steps Back From Legal Threat To Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
    Billionaire?? Did he hit the lotto? He may be many things but a billionaire is not one.
    Obviously, you didn’t pay attention to what I said, Pac is a billionaire in the Philippines, here in the USA, he is a multi-millionaire, did you get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      How do you think he looked against Matthyse.
      In my opinion Matthyse quit but for good reason.
      The Pacman was landing everything he threw in the 3/4 rnds.
      I think it was abit of Manny lookung better than he has in years and Mathysse just wanting that last pay day with minimum damage.
      Manny knew he has his number by the first round.
      How did you see it?
      Btw I still think Horn beat Manny that hot Australian Sunday.
      Sunday bloody Sunday.
      I’ve seen the Pac vs Matthysse fight exactly the way you’ve seen it, I’m pretty sure Matthysse could have continued but he didn’t. First, I criticized him for being a quitter, but after the fight, when he said he couldn’t see after Pac punched him in the face, everything became clear to me. Postol broke his eye socket before and he knew what Pac did to Margarito’s eyes so the guy did the right thing. He’s a good family man just trying to feed his family and I admired him for that. About the Pac vs Horn fight, just like the majority of boxing fans all over the world, I believe Pac won that fight. In your honest opinion, you believe Horn won that fight, there’s nothing wrong with that and don’t get me wrong, although I don’t agree with you on that one, I respect your opinion. I have a couple of friends who thought Horn won the fight just because of his rough housing tactics but they will always be my friends, we just have different opinions. I could tell you one thing though, Horn is one hell of a tough guy. His father was about to throw in the towel when Pac was about to finish him in the 9th round but this guy survived and came back strong after that round.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
        They divulged how much he made ?
        Sorry, not believing it.
        Matthysse got paid 2.5 million, nobody ever paid him that much in his life, isn’t that enough to convince you?

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          They divulged how much he made ?
          Sorry, not believing it.
          Pacquiao adviser Mike Koncz said his client would "definitely" net more than he made in his past three fights, against Timothy Bradley ($20 million), Jessie Vargas ($4 million) and Jeff Horn ($10 million), per Abac Cordero of the Philippine Star, .

Josh Katzowitz of Forbes reported Matthysse would take home a guaranteed purse of $2.5 million, a terrific consolation considering he bagged a reported $410,000 combined from his past two fights, both victories.

Comment

Originally posted by .jwesternchamp. View Post
            that's the thing! it's in the philipines and you know how corrupted it is over there. bob paid off pac's own people to put a hit on jinkee if he doesnt drop this issue.
            Hahahaha! You’re a funny guy, Arum wouldn’t have the guts to do that in the Philippines, especially in the south. Not too many people know this but the US came up with the .45 caliber because the .38s didn’t have enough power to stop the
            Moro warriors in southern Philippines in early 1900s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
              Hahahaha! You’re a funny guy, Arum wouldn’t have the guts to do that in the Philippines, especially in the south. Not too many people know this but the US came up with the .45 caliber because the .38s didn’t have enough power to stop the
              Moro warriors in southern Philippines in early 1900s.
              money talks man. you dont think filipinos in the slums will turn on manny if they were paid top money? Pac is not god over there. only the people living in poor condition look up to manny because they need help from manny. the middle class and upper class actually dont look at manny so highly because they dont need shiiet from him.

Comment

that's the thing! it's in the philipines and you know how corrupted it is over there. bob paid off pac's own people to put a hit on jinkee if he doesnt drop this issue.
                Goodluck. The govt has eyes everywhere in the south. Since Duterte's issuance of martial law in the entire island of mindanao, not only police are on standby but also the military. Basically no privacy. Even money transfers etc. Checkpoints are everywhere. Drug lords, merceneraries, private armies, are being summarily executed one by one and it's kinda scary. It's funny cos those groups used to be the scary ones, now it's the military.

Under martial law, the movement of peoole and money is under the the govt's magnifying glass

Thats how they were able to kill every single ISIS in that island. No terrorist was left alive. Martial law is still in effect.
                Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 09-13-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Goodluck. The govt has eyes everywhere in the south. Since Duterte's issuance of martial law in the entire island of mindanao, not only police are on standby but also the military. Basically no privacy. Even money transfers etc. Checkpoints are everywhere. Drug lords, merceneraries, private armies, are being summarily executed one by one and it's kinda scary. It's funny cos those groups used to be the scary ones, now it's the military.

Under martial law, the movement of peoole and money is under the the govt's magnifying glass

Thats how they were able to kill every single ISIS in that island. No terrorist was left alive. Martial law is still in effect.
                  mexico need to approve this law over there. how the hell is the cartels more powerful than the cops and military over there.

Comment

money talks man. you dont think filipinos in the slums will turn on manny if they were paid top money? Pac is not god over there. only the people living in poor condition look up to manny because they need help from manny. the middle class and upper class actually dont look at manny so highly because they dont need shiiet from him.
                    The truth is every time Pac fights the crime rate in the Philippines drops down to 0, people stop what their doing and watch him fight, even cops and criminals. After the fight, everything goes back to normal.

Comment

Pacquiao adviser Mike Koncz said his client would "definitely" net more than he made in his past three fights, against Timothy Bradley ($20 million), Jessie Vargas ($4 million) and Jeff Horn ($10 million), per Abac Cordero of the Philippine Star, .

Josh Katzowitz of Forbes reported Matthysse would take home a guaranteed purse of $2.5 million, a terrific consolation considering he bagged a reported $410,000 combined from his past two fights, both victories.
                      Except Pac really only made $12 against Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X