No announcement yet.

Is This Fair To Say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    its cuz white people are physically inferior they don't pose no threats, but the cops know 5 times out of 10 if it wasn't for their guns/weapons blacks/browns could beat they ass so they are naturally afraid.

its like say you confront one of them gotdamn toy dogs like say a Yorkie your not gonna pull your gun out and shoot it it doesn't pose no threat to you, now if its a pitbull that needs to be apprehended your most likely going to pull your gun out and probably shoot it if its intimidating you....
    On behalf of whitey, I have to say it's racist that you call us yorkies.

...but damn, it's true. Very good analogy

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      /thread indeed

In addition, he probably stopped, put his hands in the air and dropped on his knees when the cops ordered him to do so.

He probably didn’t start yelling at the cops, claiming his innocence, calling them racist, while twitching and reaching for his pockets.
      R u commending this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        In a vacuum that theory works. Outside of it when everything is not about that then opportunity doesn't come to those who seek it equally & everything else trends towards that same reality. Its easier to be a white rich person than a non-white rich person in the US, its easier to be a middle class white person than a non-white middle class person in the US & its harder become a white poor person than it is a non-white poor person in the US.

Sure person to person some non-white person can excel over a white person & it happens all the time. So on a specific person to person battle ANYTHING is possible & its a sweet lil story when someone non-white "makes it" all the way up the ladder, but the reality for non-white people is different. And it trends negative cuz the people in power in the US for decades & decades & decades have wanted that to be the case even since things have changed greatly from several hundred years ago. It is what it is. I can't even fault you for not grasping this sorta reality & think this is about mfers "not applying themselves" or not understanding a "mistake" for a non-white person can put you in prison for a decade cuz my assumption is you don't live it nor have really thought about living that sorta existence yourself where the world isn't for you.

I digress & agree to disagree here though cuz I just wanna watch the fights today.
        i truly hope you dont think i was born with or given whatever money/''privilege'' you might think i have. that would be a huge misconception. i had it very hard but have never cried ''woe is me ....''

some people think making noise and waiting for shlt to come to them is a bright idea (that shlt does work sometimes. especially nowadays).

most are proactive types who take control of their lives and make better decisions.

but yes, agreeing to disagree is probably the outcome to this.

#ImAccountable

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          i truly hope you dont think i was born with or given whatever money/''privilege'' you might think i have. that would be a huge misconception. i had it very hard but have never cried ''woe is me ....''
          I'm assuming you are a white guy who just doesn't understand the differences with being a non-white guy in the US. Probably was born on 1st base, but think you hit a double.

The society is handicapped against a lot of non-white people & I don't think the average white person over 25, 30 grasps that concept at all even still today. And a lot of you think that "woe is me" thing is a non-white thing when its a poverty thing & encompasses people of all backgrounds.

Comment

its cuz white people are physically inferior they don't pose no threats, but the cops know 5 times out of 10 if it wasn't for their guns/weapons blacks/browns could beat they ass so they are naturally afraid.

its like say you confront one of them gotdamn toy dogs like say a Yorkie your not gonna pull your gun out and shoot it it doesn't pose no threat to you, now if its a pitbull that needs to be apprehended your most likely going to pull your gun out and probably shoot it if its intimidating you....
            Your absolutely delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Your absolutely delusional
              Okay, enlighten me. What is your theory on why white cops shoot unarmed blacks and hispanics more than whites? explain..

Comment

Okay, enlighten me. What is your theory on why white cops shoot unarmed blacks and hispanics more than whites? explain..
                You honestly think it's because you believe white people are physically weaker? How about the perception of being aggressive and violent towards them, or the fact it's certain groups who continuously put themselves in situations were they have to deal with police at a higher rate? Maybe it's just reckless racist cops, who are constantly on edge and snap over the smallest incidents. Your reason is just ridiculous and makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  You honestly think it's because you believe white people are physically weaker? How about the perception of being aggressive and violent towards them, or the fact it's certain groups who continuously put themselves in situations were they have to deal with police at a higher rate? Maybe it's just reckless racist cops, who are constantly on edge and snap over the smallest incidents. Your reason is just ridiculous and makes no sense
                  If white cops are not scared of blacks/browns then they wouldn't be shooting them so much when they pose no threats.

YOU are the one who is delusional if you honestly believe blacks and mexicans just put themselves in these predicaments and not because white cops are just naturally afraid of them at the end of the day. I've seen a video of a white man swinging a gotdamn hatchet in front of 3 cops, he was not shot.... meanwhile a 19 year old mexican american BOY is shot and he was unarmed.

Comment

^ That boy died in the hospital, the white cops wouldn't even allow his mother to ride the ambulance with him, meanwhile the white boy who shot up a black church killing and injuring multiple was taken to Burger King before jail!!!!

Comment

If white cops are not scared of blacks/browns then they wouldn't be shooting them so much when they pose no threats.

YOU are the one who is delusional if you honestly believe blacks and mexicans just put themselves in these predicaments and not because white cops are just naturally afraid of them at the end of the day. I've seen a video of a white man swinging a gotdamn hatchet in front of 3 cops, he was not shot.... meanwhile a 19 year old mexican american BOY is shot and he was unarmed.
                      You are unwillingly to try and see if from these cops eyes. These cops usually are inherently a bit racist and seem to be a lot more trigger happy with certain people. And singling out a situation means nothing, let's not pretend every Mexican is getting shot over nothing. The media always will focus on those situations rather then a cop killing a white man, just like you don't ever hear about gang violence and a lot of other things that go on in this country.

Comment

Working...
                      X