No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather "I put Spence over Lomachenko. Loma hasn't done much."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
    Jeff Mayweather really meant "I put Spence over Lomachenko because Spence is black."
    If that's his reasoning, so what. Who doesn't support their own? I didn't even know who Gabby Douglas was and then found out she was black and was like "yayy go flipping chick". You MEN are to sensitive..

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      If that's his reasoning, so what. Who doesn't support their own? I didn't even know who Gabby Douglas was and then found out she was black and was like "yayy go flipping chick". You MEN are to sensitive..
      It would make him biased and therefore his opinion would be invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        If Loma isn't special then something is wrong with you
        I said what I said; at 126lbs, Lomachenko looks special, but at 130lbs, he's only really good. Imagine what Lomachenko looks like fighting at 135lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he completely destroyed every single guy he faced there includng a guy who destroyed donaire who is rigos only claim to fame but rigos a special fighter right.......oh wait donaire lost 3 figths earlier so it doesnst count! but let me guess brook coming off a ko loss was a great win. let the mental gymastics begin and scipio is off to a huge lead twisting his mind into a pretzel
          Damn. You savage af.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            It's definitely been a while, likely around April the last time it came up in a discussion.

Still, Brook had his back on the ropes, Golovkin was still missing two out of every three punches, and Brook was able to get back to his corner without any help from the ref or his corner.

I saw what I saw.
            Yea, but one GGG shot while defenseless is a pretty big deal considering how many shots he was throwing. Brook was in extremely bad danger and wasn't throwing back. He was simply surviving. Really the fact that he was on his feet doesn't matter much because he was soon not to be and that's pretty much universally recognized. That's why nobody disputed the stoppage.

Comment

Spence must have better dealers.

Comment

Bumachenko hasn't done anything so far, beating a walters who just came for a paycheck means nothing...he just fought a featherweight coming from a loss too...that guy has 10 fights with one loss and not one solid opponent so far...sick of these hyped up flop prank hype jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  I said what I said; at 126lbs, Lomachenko looks special, but at 130lbs, he's only really good. Imagine what Lomachenko looks like fighting at 135lbs.
                  You're just a racist

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Yea, but one GGG shot while defenseless is a pretty big deal considering how many shots he was throwing. Brook was in extremely bad danger and wasn't throwing back. He was simply surviving. Really the fact that he was on his feet doesn't matter much because he was soon not to be and that's pretty much universally recognized. That's why nobody disputed the stoppage.
                    A busted eye socket is a busted eye socket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                      You're just a racist
                      Not in the least. Just following what my eyes are telling me.

Lomachenko is supposedly gonna fight Guillermo Rigondeax in December; age may eventually be an issue for Rigo, but he's coming into the fight fresh off of camp, after still looking razor sharp, so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X