Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alright what's the proper tip for delivery of $20.18 pizza with drinks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Like I used to tell my customers, if you appreciate the speed and efficiency of the service. Delivering is the job, how fast you do it is the tip. Taking orders is the job, bringing the steak quickly, being friendly, and keeping your drink full is the tip. Or like my moving, getting the property there is the job, beating the estimate, being polite and friendly, and keeping your walls clean is the tip.

It's not the "what", but the "how" that is the tip
    fast delivery and good service is the only time i would consider giving a good tip, but its almost impossible to get this type of service nowadays.

if you're a waiter/waitress and all you do is come fill my drink while i eat then dont expect anything special in return because that's part of your job to begin with!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Being friendly and delivering as soon as possible is part of the jobs. You shouldn't expect to get a tip for that.

If you aren't friendly and are slow you'd get fired over here.
      exactly my point! the stuff that they expect to get a tip for is something that they're suppose to do as part of their job description.

Comment

anyone else hates it when the delivery person is expecting a tip in return for a service that you werent all that happy with to begin with? and as soon as he/she realize that they're not getting a tip, their attitude changes?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          fast delivery and good service is the only time i would consider giving a good tip, but its almost impossible to get this type of service nowadays.

if you're a waiter/waitress and all you do is come fill my drink while i eat then dont expect anything special in return because that's part of your job to begin with!
          Exactly. I can't argue with this. There's a difference between "doing your job", and "going above and beyond". One gets tipped, the other shouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            and what you think of my pizza ingredient choice

Large Original Pan(TM) Pizza
            Salami, Ham, Meatballs, Green Pepper, Diced Tomato, PremTom Sauce, Ex Cheese
            No pepperoni, no sausage... what ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              in the UK you don't eat good food, you clown. english food is disgusting. the germans should have dropped cooking lessons on you f#ggots. we shoudl have let you die.
              That's funny sh()t

Comment

How about 0? I haven't tipped in forever and never will tip, rather use that 5 bucks to buy a soda.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  anyone else hates it when the delivery person is expecting a tip in return for a service that you werent all that happy with to begin with? and as soon as he/she realize that they're not getting a tip, their attitude changes?
                  That's what happens when your to friendly and open when you enter a restaurant. Whenever I enter a restaurant with the lady or go by my self to eat lunch ( i only eat lunch out, i prefer eating breakfast and dinner at home) I always keep a stern love on my face and make orders. Only thing I want is my ****ing food, if I wanna fill my drink I got two ****ing legs. by the way, only tip your getting is the tip of my dick

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    in the UK you don't eat good food, you clown. english food is disgusting. the germans should have dropped cooking lessons on you f#ggots. we shoudl have let you die.

Holy **** ahahaahahahahaha

Comment

I'd give him $24 flat to be honest.

Sometimes I do more if I'm feeling generous. Sometimes it's hard to navigate my gated community and go through security and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                      X