Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Senate Run Feels No Sting From Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not surprised, Senators in the US have said worse and still retained their seats. I still stand by the position that had Pacquiao waited til after the Bradley fight and retirement it wouldn't have made as big a splash worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      let me quote you...

"You're thinking is off. You forget that we came from animals. Animals predate us!"

"But don't create war because of it, because of the whole, "It says this! We must follow it!"

your thinking is really way off...where did you get that man came from animals....

surely not i or my relatives!

animals predate man...sure...but man is special, don't you know that?

create war? with who? christ teachings is about love, hope, faith, forgiveness and salvation...

i am amazed that people will attribute one man's mistake entirely to a book....
      Haven't you heard of evolution??? Where did you go to school??? You think that you just one day became a human?? Read a science book. We can all be traced back to apes and other primates. Let me repeat, WE...CAME...FROM....ANIMALS.

Done. Argue what you want. I use facts. I have nothing against religion and believing that we came from God. What I do have a problem with is people thinking someone is ****ed in the head because of his harmless lifestyle. I repeat. Harmless. Gays walking in the street isn't going to kill you. Accept it. Don't tolerate it. Accept it so we can move on as a society. I know you will take this the wrong way. But I'm trying to educate you. Knowledge is power and to keep knowledge a secret is a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        PAC doesn't hate ****, he strongly believe it's wrong. If you think a man playing with another man butthole is okay, you seriously need need help! It's your business do what you want but that's still wrong, don't get offended when people talk about it.
        Believe me I'm not gay. Hell I'm not even a hardcore LGBT supporter, but I'm educated enough to understand that they are an oppressed group of people because of their sexuality and oppressing any human is just flat out not right.

Here let me try to explain it. Remember when we separated whites and colors back in the 40's and 50's? Remember that era? Being black is wrong right? Same thing with today. History has always repeated itself and its doing it again. Replace colored with LGBT and there you go. The tranny part is a little messed up I know. That's a strange one, but at the end of the day, say whatever you want. We're all human.

Comment

hahah holy ****! This the first time im reading about his post and bible verse. He knew what he was getting into saying that. If this really is his last fight then he's probably like "**** it. Ima just saying what i feel and not care what anyone says. Im going back to the philippines"

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            hahah holy ****! This the first time im reading about his post and bible verse. He knew what he was getting into saying that. If this really is his last fight then he's probably like "**** it. Ima just saying what i feel and not care what anyone says. Im going back to the philippines"
            Exactly. He stopped giving a rats ass.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              I'm not surprised, Senators in the US have said worse and still retained their seats. I still stand by the position that had Pacquiao waited til after the Bradley fight and retirement it wouldn't have made as big a splash worldwide.
              actually I don't know why BoxingScene.com isn't covering real journalism about the conflicts of the current senate run and the Bradley 3 bout.

In fact right now the problem is free publicity and exposure of a runner, Pac, during election times, tv coverage, by doing Bradley 3. This is what the Comelec Rules are deciding about now, a possible disqualification from the race because of the bout providing exposure for Pac. A lot of opposing parties are not cool with this since a runner has to drop other non running activities during election time.

Has jack to do with Pac's aim on ****ism. at least that's what NSB is reporting...and by a non author.

Comment

Isn't like 90% of the Philippines senate washed old singers and entertainers anyways? Can't see how it effects him that much.

Hell didn't his political rival say "****s should be shot to Mars" or something to that effect?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Exactly. He stopped giving a rats ass.
                  But quickly deleted it so he did give a "rats ass"

he isnt in this **** storm cause hes against gay marriage or even ****sexuality. He's not the first or last to be against it. Hes in it cause he degraded every person in a worldwide community. Those 4 sentences soared pretty far

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    90% of the people outside of north America and Europe have the same opinion on ****sexuality as Manny Pacquiao, so if anything what he said might actually help his popularity over there.
                    He sure brought a **** load of attention to this lack lustre match up. If this goes to the cards vs Bradley Pac will get robbed undoubtedly. Though HBO would be wise to allow him to win and recreate his star-power. Because Pac is quickly turning himself into a MASSIVE heel. Everyone will hate him worse than Floyd, dying to see him KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                      He sure brought a **** load of attention to this lack lustre match up. If this goes to the cards vs Bradley Pac will get robbed undoubtedly. Though HBO would be wise to allow him to win and recreate his star-power. Because Pac is quickly turning himself into a MASSIVE heel. Everyone will hate him worse than Floyd, dying to see him KO'd
                      He made a lot of enemies and lost a lot of fans too. Prolly made some too I would think. But lost more than he won. Could be good for the business of selling seats and selling PPVs.

Comment

Working...
                      X