Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am very pissed at the UFC right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UFC & Pride really brought our sport into main stream. It would be bad if they failed completely. Things just need to balance out. Fighting is a tradition the more MMA is engrained in our nations population the more it will be a house hold name. Nothing is going to hold the sport back. It is just a matter of time before the US (& world for that matter) catches on as a whole. Thing will balance out. Fighting is more fun to watch than boxing, as long as talented fighters are matched up for exciting fights.

Comment

Believe me, people want to see MMA...I just showed a guy here at work a few fights from Pride 10 and he is the least likely guy I know to be into it...but he was amped! I am bringing more stuff in for him to watch...

The product is good...it just needs the marketing and management sides to have their **** in order...the people will come

Comment

yep!!!!LOL

scorpion

Comment

Gracie Austin wrote:The UFC & Pride really brought our sport into main stream. I agree,
          [b:ca80275cc5]But,[/b:ca80275cc5] I think they have dropped the ball. I mean, people I try to introduce to the wonderful world of MMA, have no knowledge of what fighting is about [b:ca80275cc5]today[/b:ca80275cc5]! They still think it is NHB! I try to explain about the rules, regulations, sanctioning, ect. First thing out of their mouth is, "but to gouge someones eyes out...." No wonder Outside the lines was so negative. UFC needs better advertising. Sure word of mouth, internet & pay per view has been the main sourse of news, but come on, someone from UFC needs to be on 60 min the show, and inform the world what honor and respect between these athletes really is. What the dedication, loyalty and pure love means to the fans, all over the world! How it's changed and evolved. And sitting around [u:ca80275cc5]talking[/u:ca80275cc5] about getting the sport out there, does nothing. It needs to be DONE! Seldom Tap is right, the people will come, half of them are almost here, UFC better fire whoever has managed it so far, get someone in there who isn't afraid to get out there and spread it. The time is ripe!

Comment

Well said momita! Put me on the best damm sports show so I can tell people whats up!
            8)

scorpion

Comment

i am pissed for an year....
              hahahahah
              come on UFC give me a change

remco pardoel
              remco.pardoel@wxs.nl
              www.remcopardoel.nl

Comment

Working...
              X