No announcement yet.

So called boxing fans hate seeing fighters punched I'm the face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So called boxing fans hate seeing fighters punched I'm the face

They rather see a guy hop around for 12 RDS feinting like he's having a seizure. That's called skills doe. They like seeing three punches landed a round. That's a masterclass. Who wants to see brutal stoppages in the heavyweight division? That's for casuals yo! You gotta appreciate two heavyweights slapping at each other for 12 RDS. That's real boxing

If this if for Larry, then I agree with you. I was about to make a similar thread. Larry is just mad that a great fight happened, with action, knockdowns, and a TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      If this if for Larry, then I agree with you. I was about to make a similar thread. Larry is just mad that a great fight happened, with action, knockdowns, and a TKO.
      I wanna see heavyweights fight like heavyweights. Keep that Mayweather **** in the lower divisions

Comment

One of those hipsters told me 'KO's are for casuals'

Comment

So you weren't a fan of Ali.

Comment

I dont like violence

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              So you weren't a fan of Ali.
              lol Ali had one of the most brutal fights in boxing ,man didnt knew one to stop.so you missed here

Comment

Especially in the heavyweight division it's what you expect to see these guys arnt horse jockeys or track runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  lol Ali had one of the most brutal fights in boxing ,man didnt knew one to stop.so you missed here
                  Ali danced and avoided getting hit in the face. OP said he doesn't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    One of those hipsters told me 'KO's are for casuals'

Comment

Working...
                    X