Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten memorable posters of yesteryear...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we're not allowed to talk about **** Sensation anymore since he went to work for a certain magazine. I did a Dome thread on it, and it got wiped.

He's the only person who successfully got a refund from Rogaine.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah, we're not allowed to talk about **** Sensation anymore since he went to work for a certain magazine. I did a Dome thread on it, and it got wiped.

He's the only person who successfully got a refund from Rogaine.
      :roflbow: That's messed up.

Comment

I ****ing miss Trigerhappy. I loved that dude.

He'll always be a boxing scene legend to me.

I wish I could find some of his videos lol, a few of them had me busting up, like that video he made about get raped in the dome because It was his first time, and the diss video he made against markv

Comment

Id like to take a moment to remember the tens of thousands of filipino posters who followed Manny Pacquiao here in search of a better life after the De La Hoya fight.

But it was not to be, and now they are just a memory.

Comment

One of the originals - before all this "Floyd vs Pac" stuff that's been like a plague on the forum - was MannyP. Remember him? It was him, Bloodshed and **** Sensation. I used to pathetically call them "The Gay Team".

Back in the day, you'd make a thread in NSB and it might still be on the front page the next day.

Comment

Spray Resistant? Oasis Lad?

Comment

MannyP was a prolific bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  Demise
                  ATG posters.
                  I'd like to thank God for giving me this opportunity to have spent time here on BoxingScene. Doctors only gave me 3 years but it's been 7 years and I'm still going strong, God willing. Inshallah.

I will pray that he cures you of your support for Arsenal. Remember, he hates the sin not the sinner. You can redeem yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    #WTF happened to gully/siablo.

Only members I know besides Hugh that smoked as much bud as yours truly.
                    Think Gully had a lot going on in real life so went on a hiatus and hasn't returned, wonder how he's getting on.

Bloodstro was the first mother****er to interact with me and that was a hefty dose of red karma. Remember Tuggers? That right there is old school BoxingScene trolling at it's finest. I think the only thing that rivals that is the whole MIB and Bossy fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Spray Resistant? Oasis Lad?
                      I actually messaged Spray the other day,havent heard back.

Some people get lives and leave.... the ****s up w that?

Comment

Working...
                      X