Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a CW be acceptable for a Loma-Walters fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a CW be acceptable for a Loma-Walters fight?

As long as it's not for Loma's belt.

Maybe 128?

I'd really like to see this fight, but obviously Walters can longer comfortably make 126 lbs.
    Yes
    27.50%
    No
    55.00%
    It depends on the weight.
    17.50%
    Undecided
    0.00%
    Last edited by Contra; 06-15-2015, 10:34 PM.

I'd rather see Lomachenko unify at 126 and Walters fight one of the champs at 130.

Comment

Sure, why not? If two fighters need to meet at a weight they both can makemto make a big fight possible then why not?

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        I'd rather see Lomachenko unify at 126 and Walters fight one of the champs at 130.
        From a fan stand point... never understood this whole fascination with unifying titles, if there's bigger and better fish to fry. Esoecially on this website. Just my take, no knock on you personally, but it's sort of a nerdy querk imo.

I'm about the recogbized best fighting the best... belts mean nothing to me personally.
        Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 06-15-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I never understood this whole fascination with unifying titles, if there's bigger and better fish to fry. Esoecially on this website. Just my take, no knock on you personally, but it's sort of a nerdy querk imo.

Good point, wanting champs to unify titles is just nerdy. Boxing needs 4 champs in every weight class.

Comment

Yes, that would make more sense.

I think Walters will have trouble even making 130. He'll need to fight at 135 soon.

Comment

H*ll no. Catch weights only bring excuses. I say Walters move up to 130 and wait for Lina yo move up in the near future

Comment

Good point, wanting champs to unify titles is just nerdy. Boxing needs 4 champs in every weight class.
                Loma beating Walters >>> Loma beating Selby/Cuellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  Loma beating Walters >>> Loma beating Selby/Cuellar.

I'd rather see Loma fight Featherweights not Super Featherweights.

Comment

If he can make 126 fight at 126 if he can't make 126 then meet in the near future at 130 or 135

Fans act like some of these new fighters are near retirement like Mayweather and Pacquiao and they must fight now because they're running out of time or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X