Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroic gramps saves granddaughter from being raped in home invasion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Haha what a stupid loser. Outside of terrorists, rapists and thieves are the absolute worst people in the world.
    One nation's terrorist could still be another nation's hero.

Rapist have no business in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      This one don't look black to me

Race: Indian

What the fuck? .

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        pedophiles are the worst people on earth, no discussion. rapists are fourth after racists and murderers.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          The 2nd Amendment In full effect
          The grandfather wasn't armed. He grabbed a gun off one of them according to the article.

Armed home invasions are more common in the US where proportionally more people are armed. Increasing guns increases violence. Outside of the United States and places where rule of law doesn't much apply like South Africa victims of armed home invasions are limited to other criminals barring the occasional case of mistaken identity.

EDIT I misread the report, the grandfather grabbed a gun from inside the house, not off one of the losers. However my other comments about increasing violence as a consequence of increased firearms (or rather the more complex issue of increasing gun culture - as is often pointed out there is a higher proportion of households with firearms in Norway than in the US but the lack of frontier culture and permissive violence in the name of self defense means that violent crime is less of an issue) still stand.
          Last edited by squealpiggy; 10-26-2014, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            The grandfather wasn't armed. He grabbed a gun off one of them according to the article.

Armed home invasions are more common in the US where proportionally more people are armed. Increasing guns increases violence. Outside of the United States and places where rule of law doesn't much apply like South Africa victims of armed home invasions are limited to other criminals barring the occasional case of mistaken identity.
            Just curious on what you would rather have in a hypothetical situation. Would you rather have a machete against somebody with a machete, or a gun against somebody with a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              Just curious on what you would rather have in a hypothetical situation. Would you rather have a machete against somebody with a machete, or a gun against somebody with a gun?
              I'd rather live in a situation in which such incidents were vanishingly rare.

Comment

WINNING THE WAR ON WOMEN: NC Grandfather Takes Out THREE Would-be Rapists

http://bearingarms.com/winning-war-w...three-rapists/

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  pedophiles are the worst people on earth, no discussion. rapists are fourth after racists and murderers.
                  You believe people who merely hold a preference or bias different from your own are worse than rapists?

That is a fine example of "first world problems" if I've ever seen one:
                  http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...World+Problems

Let me ask you a question... What would ruin your day more, some guy in a bad mood you calling you a racial slur on boxingscene, or a pack of dudes in ski masks ripping your anus apart in the back of a van, landing you in either an STD clinic or psych ward?
                  Last edited by ////; 10-27-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Should've been a thread highlighting the importance of armed self-defense, was hijacked by sneaky troll Sharp Shooter into a race thread.

There are many people out there who would like to see laws in place which would, in a situation like this, put the grandfather behind bars for murder.

They believe using force in a home defense situation is "equally criminal" to home invasion+gang rape. A very masochistic/British way of thinking.

I guess it's the same mental illness afflicting people who think raped women should be forced to endure the resultant pregnancy.

My take: Blow their brains out and abort their fetuses. You forfeit your rights when you become a rapist.

Comment

Working...
                    X