This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akinyemba View Post
    People are taking a couple pictures and running with it. I for 1 am personally sick of people making false accusations like they know something when one thing we all know for a fact.... the man takes random blood tests year round, what other boxer does this besides donaire??? point is , have you ever seen them in camp, with them besides a picture? All these threads with no info/links/articles just the same pictures andi im tired of people spreading BS and lies when we kno damn well whos being tested...

We also know the history of these people but like to turn a blind eye??
    Floyd working with ariza go ahead and spin this one dj

Comment

why are floyd fans so sensitive lol.

they be like sobbing and shit screaming "LEAVE HIM ALONE"

when the truth is Mayweather is working with them

lol so false allegation are now true how are you going to spin it?

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk View Post
        Floyd working with ariza go ahead and spin this one dj

He showed up and stretched the man like I said.... what's the big deal? You guys take one innocent thing and run with it to fit agendas.. I just want the truth to come out. The truth is that they are not part of the money tteam and many lies are being spread around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          this, i couldn't remember the exact name of the egyptian dude gotta be honest, i kinda missed him
          I liked his father more who came on here and said that he beat Inkayamba and swapped him for some Firewood and a potato because he was an ass

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            why are floyd fans so sensitive lol.

they be like sobbing and shit screaming "LEAVE HIM ALONE"
            Funny stuff boss, Sounds alot like a certain fanbase whenever a positive floyd thread gets posted

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              I liked his father more who came on here and said that he beat Inkayamba and swapped him for some Firewood and a potato because he was an ass
              yes i remember he was the chief of some village in some african country, right? epic thread that was

Comment

Boys please stay on topic. Does anyone have an explanation why so many are creating false stories, threads, articles, to frame the man when theres no evidence or videos claiming any foul play was going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  yes i remember he was the chief of some village in some african country, right? epic thread that was
                  That was the one

Comment

Why would Floyd bring in known cheaters into camp.. If they aren't juicing him, then it makes no sense to start this type of drama... Rumors are gonna swirl if you bring them in.. Why would Floyd do that? If he isn't juicing

Comment

Originally posted by Akinyemba View Post
                      He gets random blood tests done around the year... this has been proven.. unlike a certain someone
                      I don't believe that and I'd like to see the supposed proof.

Comment

Working...
                      X