No announcement yet.

Naazim richardson responds to joppy's comments on trinidad's wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
    Solo is a b1tch yo..Hoime doesn't have a case because he's a fuking ****** that types in CAPS and when asked a simply question..He runs off to take a few bumps and then comes back to crash the party..

PRPP
    It would seem that way

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
      Also are you suggesting if you break a rule that makes you a cheat?
      just like I thought you couldn't even answer my question SO YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH A QUESTION WTF WITH NO FACTS

LET ME LAY THE FACTS NO BULL CRAP
      FACT IT WAS ILLEGAL FOR TITO TO WRAP HIS HANDS THE WAY HE DID IN NEWYORK <--------------------------FACT
      FACT NAAZIM KNEW THE RULES AND THEY COULDNT PUT A FAST ONE ON HIM FACT<<<<-----------------
      OWNED

Comment

Iam done here I DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH GUYS WHO HAVE TITOS NUTS HANGING FROM THERE MOUTH

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          YEP like everyone has been saying it was illegal for Tito to wraps HIS HANDS like that in newyork NO EXCUSE TO NOT KNOW THE RULES
          NAAZIM RICHARDSON PUT EVRYTHING TO REST .
          TITO TRIED TO PULL A FAST ONE BY SAYING HE DIDN'T KNOW
          Haha! You're pathetic u **** sucker. I was arguing with u about this the other day.

Comment

just like I thought you couldn't even answer my question SO YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH A QUESTION WTF WITH NO FACTS

LET ME LAY THE FACTS NO BULL CRAP
            FACT IT WAS ILLEGAL FOR TITO TO WRAP HIS HANDS THE WAY HE DID IN NEWYORK <--------------------------FACT
            FACT NAAZIM KNEW THE RULES AND THEY COULDNT PUT A FAST ONE ON HIM FACT<<<<-----------------
            OWNED
            On the contuary. I initially asked you to provided the differences on how hands can and cannot be wrapped you failed to respond and instead went in to if someone breaks a rule what are they, strange quasi rhetorical questions.

Whilst cheaters break rules, breaking a rule doesn't make you a cheat.

This would be much easier if you could construct an argument....

Comment

Iam done here I DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH GUYS WHO HAVE TITOS NUTS HANGING FROM THERE MOUTH
              Looks like you've been owned....

Comment

I want to know can I chalk this one up to me? Seems like Solo failed to answer the bell quit on his stool...?

Comment

Working...
                X