Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will B-Hop or Floyd get another TKO/KO win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will B-Hop or Floyd get another TKO/KO win?

Also, who do you think has a better chance to score a knockout? I'm not trying to knock either fighter, but there's a good chance that both will finish their careers without stopping another fighter. To me, Floyd has a better chance. I say this because he will more than likely fight Amir Khan, and that will be as good a chance as any. I think Khan can give Floyd problems, but he'll get hit clean, and I trust Floyd's power more than Khan's chin.

Don't care about what Floyd does but I would LOVE for BHOP to KO Stevenson...that would be the golden cap to a golden career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Don't care about what Floyd does but I would LOVE for BHOP to KO Stevenson...that would be the golden cap to a golden career.
      :qqq::qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I agree. That would be incredible. I know I would go nuts if I watched that shit happen live.

Comment

So Floyd's last real stoppage win was in 07 against Hatton. What about Hopkins? I can't even remember.

Comment

I doubt either will, both are old fighters at higher weights...Mayweather is outweighed by 10-20 pounds every fight, and Hopkins doesnt throw enough combinations or hayemakers to do it

since both have been at the top of the sport for eons both have to fight legitimate world class guys every out and ko percentages plummet after guys fight ranked guys every time out

Mayweather has the better chance though

Comment

Hopkins would literally have a stake at being a top 15 ATG...maybe top 20 but he would be fighter of the year without question. The ensuing discussion as to how "good" he was would obviously go on for some time but the immediate effects would be dramatic and without question.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                I doubt either will, both are old fighters at higher weights...Mayweather is outweighed by 10-20 pounds every fight, and Hopkins doesnt throw enough combinations or hayemakers to do it

since both have been at the top of the sport for eons both have to fight legitimate world class guys every out and ko percentages plummet after guys fight ranked guys every time out

Mayweather has the better chance though
                I agree. I highly doubt either stop anyone to be honest.

Comment

Wait, Hopkins' last stoppage was 10 years ago against much smaller Oscar and before that against Tito in 01 which was actually a spectacular TKO. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    Wait, Hopkins' last stoppage was 10 years ago against much smaller Oscar and before that against Tito in 01 which was actually a spectacular TKO. Jeez.
                    It's remarkable when you think about it. Two knockouts in almost 13 years. If I had to put some chips on the table, I'd bet on Mayweather, Khan's chinny chin chin being a being the other reason why.

Comment

Working...
                    X