Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: I meant what I said about fighting Floyd...I want to fight chavez at 168!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward: I meant what I said about fighting Floyd...I want to fight chavez at 168!

New Andre Ward interview.....talks about Rios-Alverado, Floyd, and Chavez.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5zNDwY5IKc

If he said this, I don't watch the video right now, than why did Andre say all that stuff about fighting Floyd was taken out of context and that he didn't really want to fight Floyd.

Comment

Just fight B-Hop, call Hopkins out, it's a good fight, Hopkins will surly answer. Ward needs an opponent too.

Comment

Mention Floyd and get the masses talking.

Chavez wont take this fight.

Comment

So he called out Floyd because he knows Floyd wont to to 160. But he won't fight Martinez. Makes sense

Comment

chavez should be fighting against 168 anyways......the guy can't make the weight without p.e.d's

Comment

Originally posted by Calicoe View Post
              chavez should be fighting against 168 anyways......the guy can't make the weight without p.e.d's
              totally agree.....

Comment

Ward showed me a lot with his stoppage of Dawson. Was that cause Dawson was weightdrained ie is he got more power then we knew. Looking forward to his next fight to see. Chavez is an easy fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  Ward showed me a lot with his stoppage of Dawson. Was that cause Dawson was weightdrained ie is he got more power then we knew. Looking forward to his next fight to see. Chavez is an easy fight for him.

He showed flashes of his power vs Bika. The thing about Ward is that he will only really show power when it's absolutely necessary. Nazeem was complimenting him on how we haven't seen all the tools Ward has at his disposal.

Comment

Ward cherry picks all the time but no one says anything

Comment

Working...
                    X