No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury - I want apologies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury - I want apologies

So, plenty of you beforehand were saying Johnson would win.

D-MiZe, you stooped to the old "Johnson isn't all that but I reckon he'll ko fury"

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    I wish people would stop fucking going off BoxRec rankings. I wouldn't read too much into Prizefighter either, if he turns up like he did against Lepai - Fury's in trouble.

In fact, Fury's in trouble full stop. Even if he reverts back to a lazy, counter punching style Fury will still give him ample opportunity to land big shots.
    Well, Johnson got schooled, dominated.

Fury now has the scalps of Chisora and Johnson.

Time to give him his respect
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 12-02-2012, 04:33 AM.

People can't deal with the fact that the future is all British..

From Olympic to pro.
    Price and Fury are great up and comers. When motivated Haye will beat everyone outside of Wlad.
    Dillian Whyte is on his way and Joshua at 22 got an incredibly high ceiling.

I fully expect to see mega fights involving Haye-Fury-Price in the next 1-2 years and the summit match in 2016 for Unification between Joshua and Fury.

hopefully during this stretch, we can see Wladimir do the Amir Khan chicken dance again for old times sake.

Comment

When I heard Johnson was coming in at 240 lbs I knew he would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post

From Olympic to pro.
        Price and Fury are great up and comers. When motivated Haye will beat everyone outside of Wlad.

I fully expect to see mega fights involving Haye-Fury-Price in the next 1-2 years and the summit match in 2016 for Unification between Joshua and Fury.

hopefully during this stretch, we can see Wladimir do the Amir Khan chicken dance again for old times sake.
        #

It wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

Hopefully the jungle will have made Haye see sense. He still has millions of quid left to make in the boxing ring. Millions.

I think Joshua needs a few more years of amateur experience to tune up his overall game, but then the world is his lobster.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
          #

It wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

Hopefully the jungle will have made Haye see sense. He still has millions of quid left to make in the boxing ring. Millions.

I think Joshua needs a few more years of amateur experience to tune up his overall game, but then the world is his lobster.
          After being booted off the show Haye said he plans to have maximum of 2 more fights. There was a Daily Mail article about it yesterday. He didn't specify who the opponents would be, but we can assume they would be Vitali and, in the event he wins that one, Wladimir in a rematch.

After that he is planning an acting career. I'm not joking about this. There was an article about this in the Daily Mail also. Apparently, Haye fancies himself as the next George Clooney.
          Last edited by White_Knight; 12-01-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Haye would be alright in direct to dvd action movies

he cant be any worse than steven segal

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              After being booted off the show Haye said he plans to have maximum of 2 more fights. There was a Daily Mail article about it yesterday. He didn't specify who the opponents would be, but we can assume they would be Vitali and, in the event he wins that one, Wladimir in a rematch.

After that he is planning an acting career. I'm not joking about this. There was an article about this in the Daily Mail also. Apparently, Haye fancies himself as the next George Clooney.
              Question. Why do you read the Daily Mail?

But yes, on a serious note, it's obvious. Haye only fights Vitali or Wladimir; unless there's an easy pay-day to be had elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post

From Olympic to pro.

yeah ppl follow Dillian on Twitter @DillianWhyte he's good I went to his last fight, met him hes a cool guy too!

Comment

why is this thread about Haye and Wladamir

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    So, plenty of you beforehand were saying Johnson would win.

D-MiZe, you stooped to the old "Johnson isn't all that but I reckon he'll ko fury"

Well, Johnson got schooled, dominated.

Fury now has the scalps of Chisora and Johnson.

Time to give him his respect
                    yes I think his trainer Peter Fury has done a brilliant job and is a top humble guy. Follow him on twitter @PeterFury ! look at Tyson 23 YO. Price is 29 and not fought anyone as good as Johnson or Chisora its time he started upping his level I don't know who is to blame for this him or that midget Maloney!

Comment

Working...
                    X