Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Bradley made the right move by signing with Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    It's hard to say, GB clearly has a better stable of opponents for him, but considering how Manny showed signs of slippage in the Margarito fight and how unimpressive he looked against Mosley...I like Bradley's chances alot.

I view Bradley as the best opponent Manny can face since moving up from 130, no doubt about that.
    What about Floyd Dom?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      It's only a two year contract, methinks. I wonder why Bradley would do that. Sure the money looks good now but...long-term idk.
      I wasn't in the meeting, I don't know what their plans were or what was drawn out for him, or what kind of money was discusses between them.. so I really can't comment too much on it. But Arum has a lot of fighters in his stable, and may seemingly be a lot easier to make some of the matchups he wants... Pacman being at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Most athletes want to earn enough money in their prime to last for the rest of their lives.

Almost all of them are done by 40 or before... so that's what I think he's trying to do.

I personally don't care about Bradleys family at all.. I don't know them from Adam... I'm just posting about what I believe his intentions are. Arum will undoubtedly set him up with a lot of money making options.
        Bradley already set for life with that last check from his last fight.
        He just wants the easy way of making money.Example is like fighting
        casayamor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yep. And will he even make significantly more money against Pacquiao than he would have with the deal Khan offered him?

Doubt it.
          Who gives a fuck? He has the opportunity of possibly beating one of the greatest fighters of this generation, and obviously more would come from it.

If you think it's all about money then think again. He has more to gain here.

Comment

I wasn't in the meeting, I don't know what their plans were or what was drawn out for him, or what kind of money was discusses between them.. so I really can't comment too much on it. But Arum has a lot of fighters in his stable, and may seemingly be a lot easier to make some of the matchups he wants... Pacman being at the top.
            Well that's my point. he'll be severely underpaid for the Pac fight (given the pot). If he's smart, he'll continue fighting the 140lbers in Bob's stable before taking Manny. Then take the big money. SMH. Don't understand why he didn't take the Khan bout. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              Mike Jones
              Mike Alvarado
              Joshua Clottey

Khan, Maidana, Guerreo>>>>>>>>>>>Mike Jones, Mike Alvarado, Joshua Clottey

Comment

Why couldn't he do that against the much older, shot to pieces Mosley? You guys are hilarious, I expect the hype train to get worse once Pacquiao demolishes Marquez, as he's expected to
                U got a thing for asian girls or what?Your girl asian?

Comment

We don't know the purses yet.

He will however earn a lot more fame and attention to him as a fighter engaging in an event with Manny Pacquiao.
                  Joshua Clottey....

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    What about Floyd Dom?
                    Would have faced' is what I should have typed. Floyd is obviously the best opponent he could face.

Comment

Who gives a fuck? He has the opportunity of possibly beating one of the greatest fighters of this generation, and obviously more would come from it.

If you think it's all about money then think again. He has more to gain here.
                      If that was the case, he would've fought and beaten Khan then gone on to Pacquiao or Mayweather.

Hes cashing in. Or at least he thinks he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X