No announcement yet.

What happened with Lamps and Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
    Yeah, just STFU right now. You are a moron.

Landing 3 clean punches out of 20 a round doesn't make you win when your opponent is throwing 120 per round.

The commentary was kind of funny. I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal out of it. It was a snoozer fight, they were trying to play it up a lot more.
    u dont know what ure talking about about round 6 it was pretty much clottey landing 10 a round and pac landing 14-16 a round.

where the **** did pacs 14-16 punches come from? no one ****ing knows. But you could see joshuas punches land.

youre a dickrider just like the commentators.

this fa66ot lamps had the nerve to say pacs winning because he's throwing more punches. WTF?

so if u throw 200 punches land 11 and i throw 30 and land 8 clean visible punches YOU win? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by mookiep View Post
      and steward was right. Lamps was dickriding like a mother****er. In fact the whole damn judges were d1ckriding. This fight was a draw to me. Joshua was landing cleaner punches. I saw that punch stat dummy and it said 24 to the chin through like round 4 bull****. I didnt see one god damn punch land.
      i had it 6 to 5 with 1 round even.

Comment

and steward was right. Lamps was dickriding like a mother****er. In fact the whole damn judges were d1ckriding. This fight was a draw to me. Joshua was landing cleaner punches. I saw that punch stat dummy and it said 24 to the chin through like round 4 bull****. I didnt see one god damn punch land.
        Lampley was a disgrace to commentating i don't know how anyone could take him or the hbo crew seriously after that outburst especially when any blind fool can see that none of them were landing. But this fight was far from a draw. Yes Clottey did land the cleaner shots but they were so few that it didn't even matter. Pac did exactly what he needed to do to win and he won. Def not a draw not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          anyone got a clip of the bang bang bang thing?
          never mind jsut seen the other thread with the video

Comment

Originally posted by RiZОOM View Post
            i had it 6 to 5 with 1 round even.
            this is a respectable score. Although you're scoring it like the 70's.

How anyone could give manny 12 straight rounds is crazy.

Comment

this is a respectable score. Although you're scoring it like the 70's.

How anyone could give manny 12 straight rounds is crazy.
              there was no knockdowns.

even scoring on a 10 point must system wouldn't affect anything.

not too bright are we?

Comment

u dont know what ure talking about about round 6 it was pretty much clottey landing 10 a round and pac landing 14-16 a round.

where the **** did pacs 14-16 punches come from? no one ****ing knows. But you could see joshuas punches land.

youre a dickrider just like the commentators.

this fa66ot lamps had the nerve to say pacs winning because he's throwing more punches. WTF?

so if u throw 200 punches land 11 and i throw 30 and land 8 clean visible punches YOU win? GTFOH

Really, you don't think throwing more than 832 more punches than your opponent amounts to anything?

Not only that, but he also landed more than double the punches of Clottey.

But I guess there is no convincing you, since you seem to think that the numbers were fudged.

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                  Really, you don't think throwing more than 832 more punches than your opponent amounts to anything?

Not only that, but he also landed more than double the punches of Clottey.

But I guess there is no convincing you, since you seem to think that the numbers were fudged.

Idiot.
                  bang bang bang bang bang bang

Comment

bang bang bang bang bang bang
                    Yes, we all know you're an idiot. 6 to 5 with one round even?

Are you blind, or just stupid?

Comment

lamps and kellerman was talking up about how good pac looked.

steward was trying to make a point that clottey was landing the harder and cleaner punches.

lamps was kinda condescending as if steward was trying to imply clottey was winning.

steward tried to explain that he was just saying that clottey was landing the harder punches even if pacquiao was winning the rounds through activity and workrate.

uncharacteristicly steward raised his voice a bit. he seemed very annoyed and upset for a moment there.
                      Thanks.

Steward seems to be high on Clottey though I think low activity always loses out whether you land a couple nice punches or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X