Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this 14 day window is true, that is very fair.

Comment

If this is true then yeah, wow, and this is on Manny's team.

Comment

I can confirm this as well. I saw it on Sportscenter too. Brian Kenny had said it.

Mayweather released a statement that he still wants to fight Pac, but it wasnt his fault for the fight falling apart. Kenny also said Mayweather told him of the 14 day thing, but it wasn't in the little statement that Kenny quoted

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post

Reported for rumormongering...
          Sorry it was just on TV....Turn to sportscenter

Comment

It was just reported on T.V. I seen it also.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
              WOW.

WOW.

WOW Again.
              Is this true?

Was Manny at the table... until now I thought Arum and Pac ain't talk to each other...

Ain't some posters he said that Manny would even take tests two days prior to the fight? WTF?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

"Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

they are all at fault, mayweather, and pacquiao. If they really wanted to have the fight done, they shouldn't have stopped negotiating. If Pacquiao offered 24 days, and Mayweather countered with 14 days, they should have continued on and maybe agree to a date in between.

Comment

IF, this is legit and they really offered Manny a 14 day cutoff and he refused, then him and his team killed this fight, not Mayweather. Juicer or not, he's sure looking like one right now.

Comment

Arum, Roach, and Pacquiao are liars.

Blame Team Pacquiao for the fight not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X