• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a ***** manny really is

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
      bok! bok! bok! bok! bok!

How u have green k i will never know.....an im[partial third party....a former federal judge...trusterd by Top Rank and Arum has come out and said Arum is basically lying.....which if you had any intelligence you would have come to that conclusion on your own yesterday.....damage control by Arum and team Pac....plain and simple and painfully obvious.....

Comment

• So they offer Team Pac a 14 day window and they're still willing to offer them the 14 day window and so far Team Pac said NO?? wow

Comment

• how the hell is pac ducking? pac wants to fight. floyd is the one not willing to go with the 24 days. if he wanted to fight he woulda gone with it. yall falling for floyds chicken ****. he tryin to say all this **** now that it aint happening. If you want to fight or say that you want to whip pacs ass then agree to the 24 day and ****en fight lil puss. Pacs a machine and fights everyone. Floyds the known ducker.

Comment

• u wanted floyd to compromise, well here u go. 14 day cut off is more than fair. sign the ****in contract

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I wish I had a link to most of this information. Thanks alot though
              NSAC changed it back from 10 ounce to 8 ounce.

http://www.nabfnews.com/index.php?op...news&Itemid=97

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=3365846

Comment

• where the *******s at now

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  see the second question........

http://boxing.nv.gov/New_FAQ.htm
                  Question: What are the gloves sizes based on the boxer/kickboxer's weight?

Answer: Athletes (boxers/kickboxers) weighing-in up to and including 135 pounds must wear 8 oz. gloves in competition, while athletes weighing-in over 135 pounds (junior welterweight class and above) must wear 10 oz. gloves in competition. However, athletes weighing in over 135 but not more than 147 pounds may wear 8 ounce gloves in competition if both athletes agree to do so in writing

Comment

• HEY FLOYD WHIP YOUR OWN PUNK A$$!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                      So they offer Team Pac a 14 day window and they're still willing to offer them the 14 day window and so far Team Pac said NO?? wow
                      That's why Arum was running to the press to peddle falsehoods.What a shameless liar that man is.Surprising some people still trust him

Comment

Working...
                      X