Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will mayweather fans admit mayweather was scared to death of margarito???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will mayweather fans admit mayweather was scared to death of margarito???

margarito just became a huge name in boxing and is the #1 welterweight in the world but im sure mayweather will never fight him. especially not now after he saw the destruction of cotto fighting in his exact same style. floyd mayweather is a coward.

of margarito and cotto, although because cotto lost he might jump and say he wants to fight him, which i still doubt...but enough with pbf let him enjoy his gay life

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
      margarito just became a huge name in boxing and is the #1 welterweight in the world but im sure mayweather will never fight him. especially not now after he saw the destruction of cotto fighting in his exact same style. floyd mayweather is a coward.
      Yes midget, I admit.....that he's retired.

Comment

I'm a Floyd fan but I like Cotto and Margs as well. Anyone who thinks FLoyd retired because he is scared of either is a complete moron.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          I'm a Floyd fan but I like Cotto and Margs as well. Anyone who thinks FLoyd retired because he is scared of either is a complete moron.
          I admit...that Viva is so ugly and small that he makes small dogs cry.

Comment

Never, I will never admit that bum retired Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
              Paul Williams beat Margarito

Comment

i'd say he he was just scared of the entire top echelon of the welterweight division. those guys are all beasts in their own way.

Comment

There are only 2 ways i ever see Floyd fighting Margarito one is the SRL-Hagler route, this would involve Margarito being the dominant WW champ for a couple years and Margarito would have slipped a slight ammount from his peak but not enough to be apparent.

The other way would be Floyd wanting to **** over Bob Arum and this would invovle Margarito's contract running out. It could happean because I think the thought of Arum getting $0 on the Floyd-Margarito fight which is basically Bob Arum's child (this fight is damn near in first grade at this point) would be very appealing to Floyd.

Comment

LOL floyd was never scared of that tornado de tijuana.

Comment

Working...
                    X