Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye - Fight Night Champion Interview + Motion Capture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did that one bald guy make fun of Haye and said his special move is running out of the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      Did that one bald guy make fun of Haye and said his special move is running out of the ring?
      At first that's what I thought... but he was talking about if he was fighting Haye, that's what he would do.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
        im pretty sure thats the case, hayes special moves are run around the ring and duck. Also from what i've heard theres a haye career mode, where you get to fight monte barrett, ruiz and fraudley and that only last a year cos he has to retire when he hits 31.......this game sucks!!!
        Yep they've gone for realism this year. When you play with Wlad you can only use the jab all other punches are disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          Does the game have Wlad in it? Cause if it does, it's probably been programed where you can't have Diva fight Wlad no matter what...
          are you programmed to find every thread that has the words haye, klitschko or wlad in it and tell the same story every time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            Yep they've gone for realism this year. When you play with Wlad you can only use the jab all other punches are disabled.
            tell me about it, audley harrison doesnt even have a jab button, every punch is disabled, he just moves around the ring. plus with Arthur Abraham you can hit your opponent when they're down

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
              tell me about it, audley harrison doesnt even have a jab button, every punch is disabled, he just moves around the ring. plus with Arthur Abraham you can hit your opponent when they're down
              AA sure can't hit them when they're not down. And Dirrell's special moves are slipping on the canvas alot. He did that **** in Froch and AA fight.

Comment

Working...
              X