This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    We're trying to get a mod for this section to clean things up. Right now Jab is the leading candidate. I do believe the trolls' days are numbered. You're quite right about not feeding them though: They're obviously attention whores. While I don't make threads very often, when I do the known trolls are blocked from posting in them

Poet
    Yes, Jab is the perfect candidate for that job. Glad to see something will be done about these clowns that don't know a damn thing about boxing except Tyson, pac man and Mayweather. I'm getting off my soapbox and look forward to seeing the trolls run off the site.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      You sir, are made of win.

Obvious bait thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
        Yes, Jab is the perfect candidate for that job. Glad to see something will be done about these clowns that don't know a damn thing about boxing except Tyson, pac man and Mayweather. I'm getting off my soapbox and look forward to seeing the trolls run off the site.
        At one time this section was known for it's academic type discussions of fighters past and present. That's what we'd like to get back to. The trolls, wind-up merchants, crack-pots, and nuthuggers can peddle their papers in other sections.

Poet

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            Actually perma-castration might be good too to prevent breeding

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Actually perma-castration might be good too to prevent breeding

Poet
              To be honest, no punishment too harsh for this crackpot.

Comment

Working...
              X