No announcement yet.

How bad is it to eat red meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    THIS my friends is a 5 star post. Outstanding job Glove, Out****instanding.
    Haha. Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      First off, I bet you eat lots of meat if you pickin up what I'm layin down.
      Second of all, 3% bodyfat is A goddamned lie.

Anyways back to the topic. Red meat a couple times a weak is good for you, especially for men. You get a good dose of creatine and it'll also help maintain healthy testosterone levels. Throwing it on the BBQ isn't the healthiest way to do but as long as it's not burnt it should be good.

What you got with me you sad fcuk. Actually more like 4 she was off a little. You sad little fcuk you couldn't hold my towel in the gym ***. What's so hard to believe I eat zero un natural sugar don't drink. Eat a diet of 80-20 protein all organic beef and chicken some whey. Don't be and hater 6'4 235 stacked. *****

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
        What you got with me you sad fcuk. Actually more like 4 she was off a little. You sad little fcuk you couldn't hold my towel in the gym ***. What's so hard to believe I eat zero un natural sugar don't drink. Eat a diet of 80-20 protein all organic beef and chicken some whey. Don't be and hater 6'4 235 stacked. *****
        Yeah and you're Jay Cutler's training partner too right? Give me a break dude. You can believe whatever your cheap Walmart calipers tell you or keep lying to yourself. Whichever one it is. Anyways, let me know when you get on the stage next, cause at 4%, you must be tearing up the amateur ranks.

Comment

Hundreds of studies = Smoked Meat is not good for humans ... or even some of the guys in the lounge.

Comment

Working...
          X