No announcement yet.

Big. F&%$*ing. Dillema.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Big. F&%$*ing. Dillema.

So there's this chick whose been hanging out with my group of friends lately when we go out, she's 19, black with curly hair, has HUGE **** and a cute ass, basically hot as HELL (she's in the top 5 chicks I ever met in real life). I haven't met that many black chicks, so it's a real novel thing to be in the presence of one who is soooo hot.

I've been hitting it off really well with her, (like i'm 90% sure she's into me too) but I also have a girlfriend right now who I cherish and love, she's helped me clear my head recently. Problem is, i'm a little impulsive sometimes. So I don't know if this chick gives me more signals will I be able to resist the temptation to grab her and kiss her and stuff.

Should I hit it, or should I try to get my mind of her and her boobies?

Since you sayin you in luv wit your woman, don't do dirt on her G. If she was just a cool chick you was casually tappin, I'd say taste that brown sugar.

Bitches come n go but if you got one you luv, don't blow it on some side booty G.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Since you sayin you in luv wit your woman, don't do dirt on her G. If she was just a cool chick you was casually tappin, I'd say taste that brown sugar.

Bitches come n go but if you got one you luv, don't blow it on some side booty G.
      ****, I know better than to ignore Mangler's advice.

I'll just keep flirtin but keep my dick out of there, unless I get single again and then I can call her up.

Comment

Maybe you should ask her how she feels about you, you tell her how your feeling but let it be known you have a girl you're in love with.

Comment

If the black broad doesn't know your g/f and has no connection with her at all, then I would tap it on the side and keep your mouth shut.

If however the black broad knows people who know your gf then take Mang's advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch-L View Post
            ****, I know better than to ignore Mangler's advice.

I'll just keep flirtin but keep my dick out of there, unless I get single again and then I can call her up.
            Oh keep it friendly 4 sho, just in case sumthin goes wrong wit your relationship. But don't **** on your woman. That ain't right G.

Comment

Think about about the pros and cons, should you decide to spit some game on this chick. Then ask yourself if the consequences are worth it.

Do you love your chick enough to disregard this as a mere distraction?

I'm not going to tell you what to do, even though I've been in your shoes regarding a situation like this many times. Ultimately, you got to rely on you to solve this dilemma.

Good luck, homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                Maybe you should ask her how she feels about you, you tell her how your feeling but let it be known you have a girl you're in love with.
                I wouldn't advice this. It'll be awkward and all that. Either go with the flow or be faithful to your girl Mitchell. That's what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post

Manglers vocabulary is epic

Comment

everybody cheats...do it now.. cos if not u will regret later... u r going to say.. DAMN.. i had the opportunity to f U ck that *****.. and blew it out.... just make sure u dont get caught ...

Comment

Working...
                    X