No announcement yet.

how long do you guys do the jumprope?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long do you guys do the jumprope?

considering I smoke (7 cigs a day) and am 40 pounds overweight I jump rope of 1 minute 20 seconds but my trainer who is first trying to get my weight down is telling my I need to jump rope of one full round with no problem.......

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
    considering I smoke (7 cigs a day) and am 40 pounds overweight I jump rope of 1 minute 20 seconds but my trainer who is first trying to get my weight down is telling my I need to jump rope of one full round with no problem.......
    i can barely do a full round but i just quit smoking a month ago and now eat healthy

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post

i jump rope on the timer for 5 3 minute rounds no breaks but the break periods on the bell are 1 minute so about 19 minutes consecutivly when i first get to the gym.. then an hour and a half later after doing the boxing i run on the treadmill for 30 minutes then work another half hour on technique

yeas theres no room for smoking.. but if it makes u feel any better i smoked for 7 years .. i quit a year and a half ago
      Last edited by JoHnNyBoXeR; 01-27-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I try to go for about 15 mins non stop, if I mess up I either do 20 push ups or 20 sit ups and then start back up again

Comment

U guys make me feel like a piece of ****

Comment

15 minutes straight, fast as I can with high knees for the final 30 seconds of every round.

Comment

are you guys fu cking kidding me??????????????? 15 f u c k i n g minutes???????????????? are you a machine or something

Comment

when im in full shape i can jump rope at a steady, brisk pace (doing double jumps, burts of speed, cross overs and **** too) for as much as 30 minutes

but then again im a little guy whos very light on his feet

i imagine its much harder for heavier guys

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                  when im in full shape i can jump rope at a steady, brisk pace (doing double jumps, burts of speed, cross overs and **** too) for as much as 30 minutes

but then again im a little guy whos very light on his feet

i imagine its much harder for heavier guys
                  a good 30-45 minutes with double unders and crossovers.If I do nothing before that that puts strain on my knees

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
                    a good 30-45 minutes with double unders and crossovers.If I do nothing before that that puts strain on my knees
                    yeah it does **** your kness around a bit

Comment

Working...
                    X