Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any people been struggling to eat properly over xmas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any people been struggling to eat properly over xmas?

I gta admit i been eating crap over xmas alot of chocolate and just junk food lol im 60kg and training at the moment hopefully going amatuer next year.
    Anyone been struggling like me over the xmas holiday?

I wouldn't worry about it. Most people do it, it comes once a year enjoy it. You probably haven't even put on as much weight or eaten as much as you think. As it's christmas it automatically has the "I've eaten loads" tag attached to it.

Comment

hahaha **** me - just as yoru saying that, im tucking into my 90th toffee of this week and my 30th can of beer.

yeah, im scared to approach the scales.

but in truth..if you can put it on in one week...

you can take it off in one week, surely.

Comment

Ha, been a teenager, my relatives have been getting me those slection boxes, and every night about 2-3 about now, I have the munches and tear through them, coupled with lots of beer. I really need to get out of this time zone :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
          Ha, been a teenager, my relatives have been getting me those slection boxes, and every night about 2-3 about now, I have the munches and tear through them, coupled with lots of beer. I really need to get out of this time zone :-/
          lol i been going through alot of chocolates too.
          But its true i think im gna have to take of all wieght in a bout a week

Comment

Don't stress over it.

I have been training and eating well this year. and this week I have eaten nothing but crap. I think one week out of the year your allowed to play up. It's not going to kill you. I know as of next week I am back into training and eating right.
            Don't stress.

DMC

Comment

yeah like iv been thinking. for 50 weeks this year, i've ate pretty much brilliant. altho one day a week i'll treat myself to beer, or chocolate, or a takeway...**** it..

i can eat **** for 2 weeks in the year. i mean for ****s sakes.

lifes for the living.

Comment

Exactly, truth be told, you'll most like walk it off in a few days, a body doesnt put on much weight in a few days if your normal schedule stays the same all year. I ate a ton over chrismas and a few days before and after. I usually weight like 175 lean pounds. I ate probabley doulbe the amount of calories I usually do and even a few mountain dews. I only ended gaining 3 pounds, it came off in one day with just drinking water and eating normal again. Dont sweat, its only a body. If your already in shape, its easy to get back.

Comment

Originally posted by tysonjones View Post
                  Exactly, truth be told, you'll most like walk it off in a few days, a body doesnt put on much weight in a few days if your normal schedule stays the same all year. I ate a ton over chrismas and a few days before and after. I usually weight like 175 lean pounds. I ate probabley doulbe the amount of calories I usually do and even a few mountain dews. I only ended gaining 3 pounds, it came off in one day with just drinking water and eating normal again. Dont sweat, its only a body. If your already in shape, its easy to get back.
                  What scares me is, as soon as I stop training and quit eating like a boxer -- nothing too bad, either: just 3 squares and occasional noshing -- I will put on 10-12 lbs. in about a week. I can't believe people eat like that all the time.

Comment

Thx folks im gna have to run it off soon i know

Comment

Working...
                    X