Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Western nations stop terrorist attacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Exactly.

We killed hundreds of thousands of Germans and Japanese civilians during WWII. By the logic Koba-Grozny presented, that created millions of new radicalized enemies for us. Yet those two nations and their people quit, once we used enough violence on them.

And for over 70 years they've not screwed with us again.

Let's go back to using methods proven to work.
    Square Biz 1bad my man. You cant create the fear needed to deter them with hugs and high fives. You must brutally shock them with extreme and unremorseful violence.

Comment

Someone once told me this, and I remember it well:

'Violence isn't always the answer, sometimes overwhelming violence is.'

And in this case, violence is the only thing Muslims understand and respect.

Comment

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling." -James 'Mad Dog' Mattis
        He's 100% right. In the Kunar we had a LN worker who used to come on the FOB to clean, and he would brag about how he viewed us westerners as weak, because we didn't beat the **** out of our women.

He explained to us that he'd beat the dog shiet out of his wife if she didn't grab the remote for him on command. Dude couldn't have been no more than 5' 3" and 120 pounds, the only thing stopping us from rearranging his **** was Geneva.

They only understand us when we are barbaric in our execution of justice.

Comment

You served over there?

A guy from my gym joined the Army and went over there. It changed him.

Comment

Multiple non sequiturs

Try again, please.

And before you do, you may want to brush up on this part of history. The Barbary pirates differed from typical European pirates, in a few key ways. You need to learn in what ways before you dig yourself deeper.
            Non sequitur? Then explain to me, why you think this war is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              That guy is a Hero. He's damn right, and we need more to speak up like him. Good post Freedom.

We've been doing it in the most delicate and aesthetically pleasing way. They are positively effected by brutality. So we must react to them in the most brutal of ways imho. Then they will truly get the picture.
              Mmmm. That's pretty unlikely. I don't think being ripped apart by high explosives or red hot shrapnel is really all that ascetically pleasing, even if the guy pressing the button is in a quiet air-conditioned cabin 10000 feet above the carnage he is causing, and I don't imagine the sight of a few hundred thousand kids dying slowly of dysentery is that all pretty either. Just cos they don't show that **** on TV any more (not after the public reaction to Vietnam) doesn't mean war has somehow been santised when you're on the receiving end.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Non sequitur? Then explain to me, why you think this war is going on?
                As I've stated multiple times, the Muslim terrorists are simply following their holy book.

It tells them to kill or subjugate all non Muslims.

What part of this are you missing???

Comment

As I've stated multiple times, the Muslim terrorists are simply following their holy book.

Why is it so hard for some people to grasp the notion that an adherent following a holy text that says to "kill the infidel" actually goes out....and ****in' kills infidels?

They are unambiguously stating that the doctrines of martyrdom and jihad are the reasons why they are committing terrorism.

Why don't people take them for their words? Why is there an inclination to find any other reason other than that?

Comment

Calling it "following" their holy book fail to contextualize the situation and merely see these people as nothing but mindless drones. This war is simply being fought on two fronts. One is religious, and the other is resources. Believe all we want, but Jihadist see Westerners, and rightfully so, as crusaders and thieves. Yes, they see western ideals as an affront to their religion, but so do we; we see their lifestyle and religion as an affront to our own. We denounce plenty of their way of living in our media. We have missionaries in their countries, trying to convert them. We use covert operations to topple their governments and put in our own sock puppets. We destabilized their countries, which increased their poverty and hardship, and forced their young people, with nothing to do, into these radicals groups. Just like in our own western countries, disenfranchise youths get into gangs.

We bombed them and call their dying families and friends collaterals. Plenty of these recruits have vengeance in their hearts from losing love ones in this war. Their religion might play a part, but only to justify their deed and comfort their thoughts of the after life. Now, we want to bomb them more? West needs to realize these people are willing to die for what they believe in. It is also an honour for them to be killed in a war vs Westerners, so how can you win by killing them? Don't ask me for the solution, though, because i am not going to pretend that i know.

They are not simply following a book, and if they are, it is the book of life we wrote for them. I am not sympathizing, but Westerners need to stop acting like we are innocent in of all this. The atrocities we experience here is minute to what is going on in those people countries.

Comment

Calling it "following" their holy book fail to contextualize the situation...
                      It says what is says, and it's quite clear.

Are you just "stupid" or are you being obtuse?

We denounce plenty of their way of living in our media. We have missionaries in their countries, trying to convert them. We use covert operations to topple their governments and put in our own sock puppets. We destabilized their countries, which increased their poverty and hardship, and forced their young people, with nothing to do, into these radicals groups.

We bombed them and call their dying families and friends collaterals. Plenty of these recruits have vengeance in their hearts from losing love ones in this war.
                      I covered that nonsense excuse twice already.

Please, keep up here.

None of that went on in Jefferson's day, yet muslims were using terror on American citizens.

You must address that, sometime.

Please, do so now.

They are not simply following a book, and if they are, it is the book of life we wrote for them.
                      False.

They are following the book the 'chester' wrote.

Must I cite the darn thing???

I am not sympathizing,...
                      Yes, you are.

... but Westerners need to stop acting like we are innocent in of all this.
                      Yeah, those kids at the Ariana Grande concert were not innocent.

Quit making excuses for animalistic behavior.

Comment

Working...
                      X