Real Money Wagers for Brook vs Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
    It might be, I'm in the U.K.
    So you multiple the odds for an accumulator so it's the same thing?
    And what's the round robin thing?
    Yea I think it is the same thing.

The round robin thing, I call it a super parlay, is basically just where you take a parlay/accumulator with lets say 4 fights & you bet multiple ways. If you are familiar with horse racing betting you could consider it a hybrid box bet too I guess.

So you'd bet the actual parlay (fight 1, 2, 3 & 4), but then you bet (fight 1, 2, 3 + 1, 2, 4 + 2, 3, 4) & you can even bet (fight 1, 2 + 1, 3 & so on). So as long as you don't suck its much easier to break even or get some sorta positive ROI for minimal risk to your bankroll & when you do hit all 4 fights its a nice lil explosion of profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Yea I think it is the same thing.

The round robin thing, I call it a super parlay, is basically just where you take a parlay/accumulator with lets say 4 fights & you bet multiple ways. If you are familiar with horse racing betting you could consider it a hybrid box bet too I guess.

So you'd bet the actual parlay (fight 1, 2, 3 & 4), but then you bet (fight 1, 2, 3 + 1, 2, 4 + 2, 3, 4) & you can even bet (fight 1, 2 + 1, 3 & so on). So as long as you don't suck its much easier to break even or get some sorta positive ROI for minimal risk to your bankroll & when you do hit all 4 fights its a nice lil explosion of profit.
      Ah I'm with you. I haven't seen these on boxing, will look into it. They do it with football/ soccer here.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I initially thought

chudinov
        Brook double

but no way chudinov win's on the cards, he would have to get like 4 KD's to even get a SD.
        The only way he win's is by stopping groves after he gasses late on.
        Which is the 2nd most likely outcome after groves via robbery on the scorecards.

Brook
        Chudinov KO

16/1

+ Andrew selby points

31/1
        Meh, I'm risking the robbery. Got +340 for Chudinov to win and +450 on the over with my local guy. Easy money imo. Its like no one has watched Chudinov fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          Meh, I'm risking the robbery. Got +340 for Chudinov to win and +450 on the over with my local guy. Easy money imo. Its like no one has watched Chudinov fight lol.
          I'm still thinking about that move with Fedor. I don't like the layoff + it being on Groves turf where he's likely gonna get all or most of the swing rounds. I definitely don't hate that bet that's for sure, I'm just not sure if I feel all that confident personally pulling the trigger.

Who's the over with the "local guy"

Comment

I'm still thinking about that move with Fedor. I don't like the layoff + it being on Groves turf where he's likely gonna get all or most of the swing rounds. I definitely don't hate that bet that's for sure, I'm just not sure if I feel all that confident personally pulling the trigger.

Who's the over with the "local guy"
            Local bookie. Sports betting is illegal here, sadly

Comment

Local bookie. Sports betting is illegal here, sadly
              Oh sh^t I thought you were talking about a whole different fight with some guy who you knew lol.

You got Fedor vs Groves at +450 for the over????

Comment

It's eddie hearn, we're talking about here. the risk of robbery is pretty goddamn substantial. You've got a mega money fight being lined up in degale v groves 2. there is literally no way Chudinov can win on the cards, they will rob him i guarantee it

+450 for the over = ?

Its 4/9 as far as i can see?

Comment

Oh sh^t I thought you were talking about a whole different fight with some guy who you knew lol.

You got Fedor vs Groves at +450 for the over????
                  Opps, meant +250 lol. But still, as far as I'm concerned, I'm essentially robbing my bookie on both bets. Groves would have to stop Chudinov in under 9 1/2 for me to lose money and I just don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    It's eddie hearn, we're talking about here. the risk of robbery is pretty goddamn substantial. You've got a mega money fight being lined up in degale v groves 2. there is literally no way Chudinov can win on the cards, they will rob him i guarantee it

+450 for the over = ?

Its 4/9 as far as i can see?
                    Robberies happen, but it will have to be a Strum vs Chudinov type robbery for Chudinov to lose imo. I just don't see how Groves can keep Chudinov's pace for 12 rounds. Groves might end up taking a sustained beating from the kid.

And it was 250 not 450, my bad. Either way, I could'nt bet fast enough.

Comment

Opps, meant +250 lol. But still, as far as I'm concerned, I'm essentially robbing my bookie on both bets. Groves would have to stop Chudinov in under 9 1/2 for me to lose money and I just don't see that happening.
                      Nice. I'm amazed you got + money at all on the over. So yea I agree he's just handing you money on that one. Less confident with the Fedor win, but that's not crazy to me either like I said.

Comment

Working...
                      X