Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Crawford Be The Greatest of His Generation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    You are severly underrating Spence, Thurman, and Porter these guys are bigger akd stronger than Crawford. Plus they are very skilled(outside of Porter)
    Trust me, I'm fully aware of how strong and skilled these guys are, but I think TC's skills are superior enough to Thurman's that Keith's physical advantages would be largely neutralized for the most part. And I give Porter a small chance of beating him. I seriously think TC would hurt Porter. Brook, I cam definitely see him edging him out on the cards, and possibly even hurting him.

And oh yeah, I completely forgot you mentioned Spence. Yeah, Spence is a big kid even for 147, and I think he might be moving up soon to chase a Canelo showdown, IF, and that's a huge, IF, if he can get past Brook. I'm on the fence with Spence. The talent is clearly there, but we gotta see if he has the intangibles, and if he has, "it", at the highest level.
    Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 05-18-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Trust me, I'm fully aware of how strong and skilled these guys are, but I think TC's skills are superior enough to Thurman's that Keith's physical advantages would be largely neutralized for the most part. And I give Porter a small chance of beating him. I seriously think TC would hurt Porter. Brook, I cam definitely see him edging him out on the cards, and possibly even hurting him.

And oh yeah, I completely forgot you mentioned Spence. Yeah, Spence is a big kid even for 147, and I think he might be moving up soon to chase a Canelo showdown, IF, and that's a huge, IF, if he can get past Brook. I'm on the fence with Spence. The talent is clearly there, but we gotta see if he has the intangibles, and if he has, "it", at the highest level.
      Crawford hasnt fought anyone with a breath yet. Let's see what he does against Diaz first. Dont make him out to be something he is not. He is not great yet. Pac and Floyd were both great at 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        Crawford hasnt fought anyone with a breath yet. Let's see what he does against Diaz first. Dont make him out to be something he is not. He is not great yet. Pac and Floyd were both great at 29.
        You're so dense, it's not even worth discussing this with you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
          Your avy can say other wise also on the 27th. Between Crawford, Spence and Lomachenko, those 3 seem to show great potential.
          True true, even though spence is my avi, he has a little more to prove than crawford n Loma, but I think it'll be a good test, if he gets past Brook, yes he'll be in the hat also

Comment

Working...
          X