No announcement yet.

Brook in ridiculous shape - Spencer getting it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He always looks like he's in phenomenal shape. Great fight coming up

Side note: spence is big as hell. Makes Brook look small in that stare down pic. Can see him moving on up in the not distant future.

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post
      Spence is getting a face full of chocolate brownies.
      First the churreria and now brownies. Y'all making me legit hungry af.

Comment

Brook is allways in shape

Comment

That is GREAT so please NO EXCUSES from other side regardless who wins or loses

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            That is GREAT so please NO EXCUSES from other side regardless who wins or loses
            I'm hoping for a great fight but the excuses will fly like 3 pointers in a golden state game especially if Brook loses, just the way it goes lol. I don't really know what the excuses are for Spence unless it's a controversial decision, I can see some playing the inactivity card possibly.

Comment

I hope his eyeball doesn't fall out.

Comment

The excuse will be him having to drop back down after going to 160. If spence loses the excuse is he wasn't proven and hadn't fought anyone yet. There's an excuse for every loser in every fight. Seldom do we see someone take the L like a man and his fans not make up a million excuses as to why he lost

Comment

Calling him Spencer and saying he's going to get it....doesn't actually change what is going to happen to Brook on the 27th. I love how much confidence you have in your man, it will make victory that much sweeter bro!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    is spencer suppose to be funny or something

op lets do an avy or sig bet
                    Too late, his avy and sig are already mine for a month lol. Heck you can get the month after though.

Comment

Nothing special.Laced Up is still dumb b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X